Burris Eliminator III: The most innovative and effective hunting riflescope in the world
Burris’s New Range Finding Scope
This is one of the biggest releases from Burris we have ever seen. They have totally revamped the the Eliminator line with what could possibly be the next best thing to scopes since the gift of first focal point. The Eliminator III has an external button for range that displays internally on the reticle itself. Burris also claims the scope does hold overs and accounts for wind up to 10mph and elevation change. This technology is a little mind blowing for most and some might reject it. However, with technologyy being as big as it is and being able to connect to a cell phone app does make me wonder if this is a direction that all scope manufacturers will pursue in the next 5 years.
The Eliminator III LaserScope is the most innovative and effective hunting riflescope in the world. The Eliminator III finds the target distance, calculates the trajectory and shows the exact aimpoint. The Eliminator III significantly extends the range and accuracy of your favorite rifle.
The built-in laser rangefinder features 1,200+ yards ranging capability. Trajectory compensation is accurate at any magnification, and the integrated inclinometer compensates for shots at any uphill or downhill angle.
The Eliminator III has three models to choose from:
- Built-in rangefinder allows you to range your target without carrying additional equipment
- Laser range capability out to 1,200-plus yds. with reflective target, 750-plus yds. with non-reflective target
- Calculates the perfect holdover at your exact distance; push the button and a bright-red dot shows your new aiming point
- Integrated inclinometer adjusts for any angle on uphill or downhill shots, for greater accuracy
- Features the sophisticated X96 Reticle
- Trajectory compensation works on any power
- Range your target in yards or meters—your choice
- Reticle displays a 10 m.p.h. wind value to indicate wind hold-off for your specific cartridge at the indicated range to target
- Wind Value represents how many dots to hold into the wind for a 10 m.p.h. crosswind; the shooter estimates actual wind speed and uses the Wind Value as a guide to determine the number of dots to hold into the wind
- While complete wind compensation is not fully automated within the scope, it gives the shooter the tools needed to make a calculated hold-off estimate. In addition to distance, the scope’s digital display will show a 10 mph Wind Value for your specific cartridge at the indicated range to your target.
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Quality, precision-ground lenses are larger than comparable scopes, for better light transmission
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume® multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- Integrated scope mounts allow quick easy mounting on any Weaver or Picatinny base
- A double, internal-spring tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
- Positive, steel-on-steel adjustments ensure repeatable accuracy
- Uses 1 CR123A battery that lasts through 5,000 range cycles
- Parallax adjustment from 50 yds. to infinity
- Guaranteed by the Burris Forever Warranty™