Purchase Friendly Financing
Now offering 90 day interest free payment plans
Ready To Place A Finance Order? Add items to your cart. Select the ‘Finance’ payment method during the checkout process. Then follow steps after checkout to link purchase to your finance account.
Looking to purchase firearms and/or accessories but don’t want to use your bank account or credit card? Don’t worry, we got you covered. 12-36 month financing available up to $5,000. Our financing specialists are here to help you and to assist you in financing your firearm purchase. We look forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions, our chat agents are available Monday-Friday from 12-7pm EST time. To take advantage of our financing program follow the instructions below to get started.
How to finance an order…
- Add desired items to cart and select finance at checkout.
- Follow steps after checking out to link your order to your finance account. Do not close browser.
- That’s it! Watch for additional emails with further details.
- Pay over time: Easy monthly payment plan instead of paying for entire purchase upfront.
- No Credit Impact: Receive offers from multiple providers quickly without affecting your credit score.
- Approval Amounts: Multiple financial providers provides you multiple offers up to $5000 immediately after checkout.
- No Hidden Fees: There are no application fee’s & no pre-payment penalties. Fees or charges are fully disclosed in your contract.
- Multiple Lender Offers: With a single online application you can receive multiple finance offers, letting you choose the offer that best fits you.
- Early Buyout Options: To save on finance fee’s, you now have the ability to buyout of your contract at anytime with no pre-payment penalties.
Financing is provided by a third party lender. Any decisions pertaining to interest rate, approval amount and terms and conditions are between the customer and the third party lending company.
Only Two Finance Purchasing Requirements:
- Minimum order amount of $300 required
- Financing may not be used on Class III items (suppressors, SBR’s)
Still have Questions? FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS