FORUMS - COASTERFORCE

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Coaster Chall YouTube

  1. Coaster Chall YouTube

    Djurs Sommerland | Midgårdsormen | Intamin Hot Racer | 2027

    I wanted to add to that if that's okay but recently I did do an interview with Henrik B Larsen from Djurs Sommerland about the project alongside other future project news: 🖇 https://youtu.be/KR2nV78ngxc
  2. Coaster Chall YouTube

    Alton Towers Resort - 2027?

    I wonder if the crates pictured in front of the Towers this week are a hint to 2027...
  3. Coaster Chall YouTube

    Gardaland probably not expanding for 2028

    Has there been any updates to this project? Any Gardaland-Italy based sources?
  4. Coaster Chall YouTube

    Alton Towers Resort - 2027?

    I'd be happy with that - rename, repaint, story and theming change. Would be a signature change
  5. Coaster Chall YouTube

    Alton Towers Resort - 2027?

    Something I did want to note is we haven't yet had any links or any kind of hint towards what will be the new investment at Alton Towers for 2027. Obviously we have plans for a building in X Sector but that's highly likely to be a Scarefest maze (given the style of the building is apparently...
  6. Coaster Chall YouTube

    Drayton Manor Resort Five Year Plan 2022 - 2026

    If Rattlesnake was relocated...
  7. Coaster Chall YouTube

    Drayton Manor Resort Five Year Plan 2022 - 2026

    I fully believe an ART Engineering Wild Swing would be perfect! I rode my first one at Paultons Park for Valgard Opening Day and it blew me away. Suits the target audience, especially in the Frontier Falls area as well. I would also love to see a family dark ride as well, something either with...
  8. Coaster Chall YouTube

    Drayton Manor Resort Five Year Plan 2022 - 2026

    An opportunity to reignite this topic, as there is a couple of things to keep in mind: - Many rumours over the last season or so about the eventual possible return of Pirate Adventure (staff apparently going in and out of the building last season and exterior theming repainted over the last...
  9. Coaster Chall YouTube

    Drayton Manor Resort Five Year Plan 2022 - 2026

    What do we think? There has been rumours of people spotted working inside the Pirates Adventure building so should be interesting if we get an announcement about that in 2026 for a future year - but alongside this, any ideas or hints on the future of the park?
  10. Coaster Chall YouTube

    Gardaland probably not expanding for 2028

    That for me is a whole new aree! They have the ultimate opportunity to create a themed area with a signature attraction.
  11. Coaster Chall YouTube

    Alton Towers' Next Big Thing?

    Are there any rides in particular that have similar dimensions to the footprint mentioned there?
  12. Coaster Chall YouTube

    New Theme Park Lillebyparken to open in Norway 2028

    Great! It's probably safe to say a 2028 opening is out of the question then?
  13. Coaster Chall YouTube

    New Theme Park Lillebyparken to open in Norway 2028

    Do we know anything more about this project - construction or more details?
  14. Coaster Chall YouTube

    Lightwater Valley - Future?

    If you see the logo on the park's website, I would say that's the best version IMO. Vibes of their new sister park Fantasy Island - of course with the same owner now (who also have updated their logo too).
  15. Coaster Chall YouTube

    Lightwater Valley - Future?

    If I'm correct, the Looping Star coaster in Cyprus (if its the same one) is formerly of Slagharen before going to Cyprus - the coaster replaced there by Gold Rush in 2017.
Back
Top