FORUMS - COASTERFORCE

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

  1. E

    Universal United Kingdom Resort | Bedford, UK | Theme Park

    This! Also the "lots of people her age have those views, it's normal!" argument is utterly flawed. If my great grandfather was a rampant racist, is it ok because he's old fashioned? Of course not! I agree that I wish they'd branch away from HP a bit, but I suppose it's clearly what makes the...
  2. E

    Universal United Kingdom Resort | Bedford, UK | Theme Park

    This might be the worst take yet, thank god it's your last comment on the matter! Fans will enjoy the ride however I do think they might have missed the opportunity too build something one of a kind here...
  3. E

    Universal United Kingdom Resort | Bedford, UK | Theme Park

    I would advise you to look more into what Joanne has actually been saying online, and what she has been physically pumping money into. I agree that not everyone cares, and many can look past it, but there is a good reason a lot of the original cast have separated themselves from the franchise...
  4. E

    Universal United Kingdom Resort | Bedford, UK | Theme Park

    I would be very surprised if it were themed to anything other than the films. They aren't that old and are still very much in the zeitgeist, I would also argue that many can agree that the films are good, despite the moral awkwardness around the brand since 2019. When most people think Hogwarts...
  5. E

    Universal United Kingdom Resort | Bedford, UK | Theme Park

    Also appears that Harry Potter may well be coming to the park after all... https://orlandoparkstop.com/news/theme-park-news/harry-potter-possibly-confirmed-for-universal-uk-park/
  6. E

    Six Flags Magic Mountain | Thrill Glider | Vekoma Thrill Glider | 2027

    I have ridden it, and I still think this looks dull. As I said in my previous post, the STCs have more varied layouts than this. Still, I'd happily be proven wrong down the line.
  7. E

    Six Flags Magic Mountain | Thrill Glider | Vekoma Thrill Glider | 2027

    The Vekoma STCs still have more variety that this. The layout looks like Volcano's layout (RIP), turn, roll, another few turns, roll... but without the bite that Volcano had.
  8. E

    Six Flags Magic Mountain | Thrill Glider | Vekoma Thrill Glider | 2027

    Would it have hurt to have more variety of inversions :(
  9. E

    Six Flags Magic Mountain | Thrill Glider | Vekoma Thrill Glider | 2027

    How do we know it's low capacity, we don't know how long the trains will be?
  10. E

    Paultons Park | Serpents Curse | Mack Water Coaster | 2027

    Looking back at the announcement video, the supports do appear grey, however I agree that on the artwork the colour does appear teal.
  11. E

    Europa Park | Euro-Mir replacement | 2028

    Very interesting. Is the elevator confirmed to be part of the actual coaster though? I just assumed it was for accessibility, and the platform might be elevated?
  12. E

    Efteling| Missie Luminar | Launched Suspended Coaster | 2029

    Another interesting thing to note, I believe the concept art shows this coaster being right at the entrance, to your right as you pass the gift shop.
  13. E

    Efteling| Missie Luminar | Launched Suspended Coaster | 2029

    Efteling have just posted this to their TikTok and other social media... The concept art from the video: Lunar/fantasy themed Vekoma Thrill Glider, possibly?
  14. E

    Poseidon’s Fury @ Islands of Adventure closing May 10th, making room for ”new experiences”

    I'll also miss walking through it and hearing the music, filling the freestyle cup and soaking in the vibes :(
  15. E

    Universal United Kingdom Resort | Bedford, UK | Theme Park

    Suddenly the concept of a new Universal theme park is a little less exciting...
  16. E

    WTF Merlin?

    I get you, but as I said, the crowd levels themselves weren't an issue at all. I expect theme parks to be busy, I've visited Europa Park on a public holiday and it was heaving but I still had a great time. The issue (in my opinion) is the business model itself.
  17. E

    WTF Merlin?

    Not news related but wanted to rant. Visited Thorpe Park today for the first time in 2 years. Not great. Park was fairly busy however queue times would have been manageable if Fastrack wasn't so grossly oversold. On Hyperia they were letting on mostly fastrack users whilst the main queue sat at...
  18. E

    Attractiepark Rotterdam | Netherlands | Amusement Park

    This sounds like an awful day out. Proof that money can't buy taste it seems... Seems like something Bible-belt Americans would love and not something the Dutch would but I could be wrong.
  19. E

    Universal Studios Hollywood | Fast & Furious: Hollywood Drift | Intamin Spinning Launched Coaster | 2026

    I doubt it, it's sort of the main selling point for the ride, it even has drift in the name! It's a prototype, of course it'll have teething issues at first. Intamin will figure it out and all will be fine.
  20. E

    Shanghai Disneyland | Unknown | Vekoma | 2027

    Could be mistaken, but I don't think it's the same spine.The spines on Tron and this are far chonkier.
Back
Top