FORUMS - COASTERFORCE

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

  1. NeoXIII

    A Little Liseberg - Part 2: Liseberg

    Oh, we might have been there on the same weekend, I just came back from Liseberg myself :)
  2. NeoXIII

    Walt Disney Studios Park | Avengers Assemble: Flight Force | R'n'RC retheme | 2022

    I mean, I kind of want and don't want the Twilight IP to disappear? It's my favourite flat ride there is and everything is just so well done, but I'm sure Imagineers could update it to something more relevant/new/unrelated to Twilight Zone (even if that turns out to be GotG: MB!). :)
  3. NeoXIII

    Walt Disney Studios Park | Avengers Assemble: Flight Force | R'n'RC retheme | 2022

    Happy for SW to have its own dedicated area, means they'll won't be touching Space Mountain with its overlay anymore~ Also calling it now, Tower of Terror will be rebranded sooner or later. Especially since there will be a reboot of the series coming in 2019
  4. NeoXIII

    Heide Park Colossos retracking (2019)

    How do I feel this needs to be cross posted to "WTF Merlin"...
  5. NeoXIII

    Efteling | Max & Moritz | Mack Powered Coasters

    Max and Moritz? Going for another grim one, aren't we Efteling... Shame that Bob is going, but interesting to see what they'll put up instead!
  6. NeoXIII

    Phantasialand | F. L. Y. | Vekoma Launched Flying Coaster | 2020

    I don't think they would introduce a new dragon for it and just use whichever dragon is already associated with the Berlin area.
  7. NeoXIII

    Heide Park Colossos retracking (2019)

    Huh, the themed element could be a gigantic tree maybe? The top looks like branches, and it would fit with the theming they've slapped onto the ride just before it got closed. "Baummenschen" (tree humans) if I recall correctly.
  8. NeoXIII

    WTF Merlin?

    I think it used to be like that, AT had their own bus service that would go to bigger towns around the resort. I imagine that the lack of customers was the reason they shut down the service for good. Just a hunch though.
  9. NeoXIII

    WTF Merlin?

    To AT defence here, it's not them managing the bus service from and to the park. First Bus is to blame for that one, they seem to decrease the service to the park each year. Last year I was able to get to the park somewhat easy on a week day, but with AT running their own staff coach service now...
  10. NeoXIII

    First Looping Rollercoaster

    Lethal Weapon Pursuit in Warner Bros Movie World for me. Unfortunately I won't be able to ever ride it again though, it's been dismantled in 2006. :(
  11. NeoXIII

    Liseberg | Valkyria | B&M Dive Coaster

    Not just one, but two! However they're time restricted and you have to book a time slot in advance (which also means if they park isn't busy enough and Express Pass isn't open, you'll lose your pass). That and you have to book online to get the pass, and booking is only available in Swedish at...
  12. NeoXIII

    New Boats for Congo River Rapids at AT

    I don't think it was because of the accident at Dreamworld, but the one at Drayton Manor. That was also when they turned off the water fall and had life guards across the ride (which I think have disappeared already, because staff=money). Though I think it's just a general update to ride safety.
  13. NeoXIII

    Best Non-spite You've Had

    Pulsar in Walibi Belgium in 2017. Our group extended last CF Live in France for an extra day to get all the creds in there, but when we arrived Pulsar seemed to be close. Luckily it started operating later in the day (after what seems to be hours and hours of testing). I was really excited about...
  14. NeoXIII

    Phantasialand to remove a major attraction?

    Temple of the Nighthawk BEGONE! Which would also mean the Great Movie Ride will be going, there's no way you can remove one without leaving the other untouched/still in operation. Geisterrisha seems unlikely to me, as that would require almost all of the China area to be closed off
  15. NeoXIII

    Liseberg | Valkyria | B&M Dive Coaster

    Actually I'd love to see the entire area that's been walled off at the moment to be replaced with more trees and general botanic, so it looks a bit like the initial concept art (though that would quite disturb the path flow .
  16. NeoXIII

    Liseberg | Valkyria | B&M Dive Coaster

    Booked some flight to the park in October, this is hopefully going to be fab!
  17. NeoXIII

    Reese's Cupfusion: New for 2019 at Hersheypark!

    Citizen Cane. I just can't.
  18. NeoXIII

    Thorpe Park | Derren Brown's Ghost Train | VR Attraction

    Whaaaaat, an improvement that involves less staff to be present at the attraction? Unheard of! As cheesy as the original was, at least there was some effort put into it (I personally was quite into it when I first rode it lol). Sad to see they're already doing cuts to the actors already after...
  19. NeoXIII

    Coasters You Rode Before Opening to the Public

    Also zero here. Unless you're a Social Media person for theme parks, get them as added perks of being an annual pass holder or just know the right people at parks, I don't think that's a common thing someone can say they've done, even as an enthusiast.
  20. NeoXIII

    Liseberg | Valkyria | B&M Dive Coaster

    Starting from August 20, to be precise for Liseberg. https://www.liseberg.com/opening-times/ I've sent an email to the park last week regarding general opening times for October/Halloween, and while they didn't confirm a date, they were confident the cred would be open and operating by then.
Back
Top