FORUMS - COASTERFORCE

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

  1. Hixee

    How far have you travelled for a theme park or coaster and where is on your"mustdo"?

    My furthest coaster 'as the crow flies' (or as 'great circle distance' in formal speak) is Universal Studios Sngapore at 11,021km (6848 miles) from home. In terms of furthest as 'effort' - the "rare coasters" from Coaster-Count are a good starting point. Mine with less than 10 riders are...
  2. Hixee

    Your worst spite

    Goudurix is fine... people hype it up to be way worse than it is. Fair enough to be miffed about missing that - it's such an iconic coaster and a good one to add to the roster.
  3. Hixee

    WTF Merlin?

    Seems quite odd to me that they wouldn't do this in the off season...
  4. Hixee

    Walibi Belgium | Loup-Garou RMC conversion | 2028

    This is RMC - after ejector, awful laterals are their next favourite force... :D
  5. Hixee

    Universal Studios Florida | Fast & Furious: Hollywood Drift| Intamin Spinning Launched Coaster | 2027

    *hoooooonk* *full beam headlights* The ghost train classic.
  6. Hixee

    Energylandia's Future Additions

    I have moved all posts for the new B&M coaster into a new thread here: https://coasterforce.com/forums/threads/energylandia-unknown-b-m-wing-coaster-2027.47974/#post-1192752 This thread can stay for other future additions for the time being, but please use this new thread for everything...
  7. Hixee

    Energylandia | Unknown | B&M Wing Coaster | 2027

    I've moved all posts since the first one (that I could find) with meaningful news on this coaster into a new thread. Please continue all discussion for this coaster here.
  8. Hixee

    Energylandia | Unknown | B&M Wing Coaster | 2027

    You don't need to keep prompting us, we know. ;) When I have some later today, I'll move this over. Happy for the discussion to continue in here for now.
  9. Hixee

    Dreamworld (Australia) | Lost Mine Mayhem | Motocoaster Retheme | 2027

    Merged the two threads for this project.
  10. Hixee

    X2 at Six Flags Magic Mountain - Future?

    The way B&M are going, a giga-dive wouldn't even be an improvement to the roughness either...
  11. Hixee

    Knott’s Berry Farm | MonteZOOMa: The Forbidden Fortress | Schwarzkopf Launch Refurb | 2026?

    This one took a while, but... unstuck! (thanks @TPoseOnTantrum for the reminder)
  12. Hixee

    "Now Showing"

    [Mostly] not an animatronic or CGI: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm16410913/
  13. Hixee

    Small News From The Theme Park Industry

    Great place for it to stop!
  14. Hixee

    Universal United Kingdom Resort | Bedford, UK | Theme Park

    Hard to say without downloading the full plans, but on the screen grab that is annotated as a "road low point", which sounds more infrastructure based - perhaps some sort of flood attenuation basin or something.
  15. Hixee

    Fun Spot Atlanta closure - ArieForce One Six Flags relocation

    1.3 x 0 is still basically 0. That's about the long and short of it.
  16. Hixee

    Theme Park Ashes: (EN) Hyperia vs (AU) DC Rivals Hypercoaster

    Hyperia probably has the better individual elements, but DC Rivals makes a lot more of it's height. I always get off Hyperia wishing it had done more with the height, but I wonder if I'd think DC Rivals could have been more daring. Then again, they're the better part of a decade apart, and a...
  17. Hixee

    Airport Cred Lists

    Went through FlightRader24 and added all of the unique flights I've taken. Was a bit too hard to work out all of the multiples, so just went for the unique routes, which I could figure out. Accompanying list, updated from my last post - up to 97 airports now: Argentina EZE, Ezeiza...
Back
Top