FORUMS - COASTERFORCE

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

  1. Flash Shift

    The "two parks in different countries in one day" challenge

    No. Closest I got was flying to Paris from Birmingham and immediately going to Jardin D'acclimatation. Problem was it was 32 degrees C and I had one hour's sleep so I felt like I wanted to die. I said to myself that I wouldn't do it again!
  2. Flash Shift

    Your worst spite

    I'd heard more mixed things about Goudurix than something like Condor at Walibi Holland which is widely considered to be awful, so I was interested in forming my own opinion. Oh well, this is the biggest spite I've had so far abroad and I still had a great day at Parc Asterix so I can't complain...
  3. Flash Shift

    Rank the Intamin Launch Coasters

    1. Taiga, Linnanmaki 2 Toutatis, Parc Asterix 3. Taron, Phantasialand 4. Stealth, Thorpe 5. Gold Rush, Drayton (yes really) 6. Speed Monster, Tusenfryd (I haven't ridden this for ages so it could be above Gold Rush, I can't remember it well) 7. Rita, Alton Towers Something like this...
  4. Flash Shift

    Rank your Ridden B&M Inverts

    I probably need to get back on Nemesis Reborn to double check, but currently it goes: 1: Oziris 2: Nemesis Reborn 3: Black Mamba 4: Nemesis Inferno Oziris was wonderfully floaty and unique. Had a satisfying duration and some intense moments without being too much. As I'm getting older B&M...
  5. Flash Shift

    The "do you count it?" list

    One small step for man, one giant cred for mankind.
  6. Flash Shift

    Your worst spite

    The wild mouse at Jardin D'acclimatation was closed all day when I was there this week, and so was Goudurix at Parc Asterix. I know I was probably better off not getting on Goudurix, but I still wanted to experience it for myself.
  7. Flash Shift

    Top 10(ish): 2026 Edition - page 132

    Update after my France trip, I don't think I'll be getting anything else good this year. 1. Helix, Liseberg 2. Taiga, Linnanmaki 3. Toutatis, Parc Asterix 4. Taron, Phantasialand 5. Untamed, Walibi Holland 6. Hyperia, Thorpe Park 7. Balder, Liseberg 8. Na Fianna Force, Emerald Park 9. Oziris...
  8. Flash Shift

    How far have you travelled for a theme park or coaster and where is on your"mustdo"?

    So far it is Finland, a trip entirely planned around going on Taiga at Linnanmaki. This was a trip from South Staffordshire where I lived at the time but I flew from Stansted and stopped down there the night before because I didn't want a connecting flight. Technically I went to Florida when I...
  9. Flash Shift

    Why is theme park food so bad?

    I clearly missed out on my one visit too! I went to some place in the centre and had some square pizza thing which was pretty damn good one day 1, and on day 2 went to Uhwerk. The burger was not bad but it was more for the novelty of where the restaurant was than anything else. The best thing...
  10. Flash Shift

    How smooth are Wildfire and Helix (Sweden)

    Can't speak for Wildfire since I haven't done it, but Helix is very smooth, at least it was 3 years ago. There's like one or two rattly bits but they're very minor.
  11. Flash Shift

    What’s the wettest you’ve ever gotten on a non-water ride?

    Going to bump this thread while it's hot as hell. Aside from my Megafobia story above, I might have actually beaten it in early June when I revisited Thorpe Park. It was pissing it down all morning, to the point that everyone there was a drowned rat before the park even opened. The first ride...
  12. Flash Shift

    Efteling| Missie Luminar | Launched Suspended Coaster | 2029

    Are they? Max & Moritz are 2 kiddie coasters Baron is a dive coaster which are always short Python is fairly short but was built in the 80s and isn't much shorter than a lot of looping coasters from the 80s and 90s Joris en de Draak isn't overly short, and there's 2 of them Guess that leaves...
  13. Flash Shift

    Parc Astérix 29th June 2026

    I had already considered Asterix later this year but you might have inspired me to at least start looking into it at some point! I need Toutatis to complete a trio of coasters I made up, the "Intamin multilaunch coasters in Europe that start with the letter t" after Taiga and Taron.
  14. Flash Shift

    You know you’re uncultured when…

    I often eat at chains or things like that when I am doing a solo trip, especially abroad. I have to make so many decisions both on a macro and micro level that I get decision fatigue and just blag it. It's just sustenance at that point. However, if I go away with friends, they're more likely to...
  15. Flash Shift

    Last Cred Review

    Green Dragon This is that people powered thing at Greenwood in Wales. It is not really a theme park, more of an adventure park you can take the kids to, but it is a really good one with fun stuff to do. Best ride in my opinion was not the coaster but the dinghy ride where you can get a bit of...
  16. Flash Shift

    Cameo in Canada - June 2026 - Part 3 : Niagara Falls

    Hopefully it's the Frank N Coaster, that thing is one of my weird bucket list coasters!
  17. Flash Shift

    Top 10(ish): 2026 Edition - page 132

    Exactly 50 creds later (up to 131, 14 months later), let's give this another go! 1. Helix, Liseberg 2. Taiga, Linnanmaki 3. Taron, Phantasialand 4. Untamed, Walibi Holland 5. Hyperia, Thorpe Park 6. Balder, Liseberg 7. Na Fianna Force, Emerald Park 8. Nemesis, Alton Towers 9. Goliath, Walibi...
  18. Flash Shift

    Drayton Manor Resort Five Year Plan 2022 - 2026

    Definitely another coaster in between Gold Rush and Wave. Wave is very much a holdover from when Drayton was a more thrill oriented park, even with the sit down trains. Last time I went the viking area barely even looked open, was that just luck of the draw or does it need to be open more...
  19. Flash Shift

    Paultons Park | Drakon | Gerstlauer Eurofighter | 2026

    I have to pretty much completely agree with StevenX, I was there the weekend before last for a first ever visit. I'd held off due to Valgard and Drakon, tbf. I think the hype for Paultons more comes from the operations, cleanliness, thought to guest experience (benches everywhere!), theming...
  20. Flash Shift

    Rides you rode in the opening season?

    Like a lot of people, I got Drakon. First ever cred at Paultons Park as well as it's the first time I've actually been.
Back
Top