FORUMS - COASTERFORCE

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

  1. CanobieFan

    The "two parks in different countries in one day" challenge

    I've done it between Canada and the US having visited Marineland in Ontario, Canada at Niagara Falls and Fantasy Island in Grand Island, New York, Niagara Falls metro in the same day....RIP both parks 😅 I've done Toverland and Phantasialand in the same day as well, staying at Phant in Germany...
  2. CanobieFan

    SeaWorld Orlando | SeaQuest: Legends of the Deep | Vekoma Suspended Dark Ride | 2026

    Yeahhhh. No. There's not even any mentions of this ride in the park, and due to it's location, you can't really even see it within the park ...unless you go on Sky Tower. It's like they're intentionally trying to get people to forget it even exists 😅
  3. CanobieFan

    Small News From The Theme Park Industry

    I mean, we've seen that with amusement parks many times. Same goes for sporting arenas and airports, usually where the houses came way after
  4. CanobieFan

    Marineland of Canada (may be) closing/sold

    Are you sure? One of the last drone videos I saw still showed what appeared to be bears still hanging out in their enclosure as well.
  5. CanobieFan

    "American Heartland" Park and Resort in Oklahoma, aiming for 2026 open

    Seems the God scam lawsuit articles are making their rounds again, over a year later this article is from yesterday https://kfor.com/news/partner-confesses-to-faking-religious-messages-from-god-in-theme-park-lawsuit
  6. CanobieFan

    Small News From The Theme Park Industry

    And it looks like it's going next to Ej, where their Splash Boat ride was(?)
  7. CanobieFan

    How far have you travelled for a theme park or coaster and where is on your"mustdo"?

    Travel?! Oh, absolutely. I think you'll find here a majority of the members here have visited other countries for parks. As far as I go (US based), I've been to all 50 states and 44 countries world ride across 4 continents and even those are rookie numbers for others here 😅 Would love to get...
  8. CanobieFan

    Six Flags/Cedar Fair Merger, EPR Sale

    I mean, America is pretty mid now, sooo
  9. CanobieFan

    Small News From The Theme Park Industry

    Not really sure if this belongs here or not but...... The *iconic* Dolly Parton has passed
  10. CanobieFan

    COTALAND | Texas | Gerstlauer Infinity Shuttle (Palindrome) & Vekoma Tilt (Circuit Breaker) & Others

    Ah yes, summer September Now to see if i can fit this in somehow this 'summer' before it gets HRP'd
  11. CanobieFan

    Silver Dollar City | Miner’s Mountain Express | Mack Rides Mine Train | 2027

    Looks really fun for a family ride. But I'm already seeing backlash within the community though, for the lead-up being overhyped 🤷‍♂️ ...still looks fun to me tho'
  12. CanobieFan

    Small News From The Theme Park Industry

    ...and it happened during an ACE event I believe 👀
  13. CanobieFan

    Kumba at Busch Gardens Tampa closing August 2nd; "Kumba's Revenge" planned

    I did end up making a secondary, final visit. Ended my final ride with a front row lap. ❤️ 🥺
  14. CanobieFan

    Kumba at Busch Gardens Tampa closing August 2nd; "Kumba's Revenge" planned

    Visited the park the other day. Was shocked to find the ride actually running *two* trains! Something i hadn't seen in years. One of them must have recently come back from refurbishment because it was running smooooooth Did 4 laps and made sure to get both a front and back seat lap in. Gonna...
  15. CanobieFan

    Small News From The Theme Park Industry

    An actual legend within the amusement park industry :(
  16. CanobieFan

    Kumba at Busch Gardens Tampa closing August 2nd; "Kumba's Revenge" planned

    I mean, pretty much every Park that already has a floorless and a dive could make the same claim except -one- 😅
  17. CanobieFan

    Last Cred Review

    Oh, I guess I've got a bunch to add to this from my past 2 trips 😅 1,152 - DarKoaster at BGW Oddly fun for a ride I assumed would be rather 💩💩 dare I say, I actually liked it? 1,153 - Crazy 8 at Quassy Missed this last year in passing, got it this year 🤷‍♂️💫 1,154 - Quantum Accelerator at...
  18. CanobieFan

    SeaWorld San Antonio | Barracuda Strike | Family Inverted Coaster | 2026

    Rode this the other day! It's got such a fun layout and the themed areas do add to the ride, but the rattler is for real and after my second ride in the back row, I was done. Shame tho' because the layout is great.
Back
Top