FORUMS - COASTERFORCE

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

  1. Slamming Coastercore

    X2 at Six Flags Magic Mountain has closed

    Absolutely gutted 😭 Having done both X2 and Eejanaika, X2 was by far the better coaster and the world is a slightly duller place for it's closure. X2 was my original number 1 when I first started counting coasters and when I got to reride over a decade later it still kicked ass. Sad sad day :(
  2. Slamming Coastercore

    Haha your TR from many moons ago lead me to finding the POV for that specific one. It's very...

    Haha your TR from many moons ago lead me to finding the POV for that specific one. It's very high on my Dark Ride bucketlist!
  3. Slamming Coastercore

    Energylandia | Unknown | B&M Wing Coaster | 2027

    She's growing! Probably up to about 100ft now. Will try to get some more photos tomorrow.
  4. Slamming Coastercore

    One day I will ride Forest Drifting - FT Wild Land (Onride POV)

    One day I will ride Forest Drifting - FT Wild Land (Onride POV)
  5. Slamming Coastercore

    Efteling| Missie Luminar | Launched Suspended Coaster | 2029

    Looks like we'll get a much better look at this project at IAAPA EMEA this year.
  6. Slamming Coastercore

    MagicLand | Unknown | Gravity Group Wooden Coaster | 2027

    Who likes long underground tunnels 👀👀👀 https://www.linkedin.com/posts/magicland-spa_work-in-progress-non-riuscivamo-pi%C3%B9-a-tenere-activity-7478182921074466816-epVn?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop&rcm=ACoAABcqYDsBnbXcZdTJykkN6A8SE4JPqoJMMYw
  7. Slamming Coastercore

    Six Flags Qiddiya | Saudi Arabia | Theme Park

    Honestly, the last thing I'd do is drive in Saudi. Found it absolutely terrifying as a passenger in a cab when I visited for work in 2024, let alone being in control of the vehicle itself. Makes any big city driving i.e London/New York/LA seem tame. I don't have the stones to hire a car out...
  8. Slamming Coastercore

    Top 10(ish): 2026 Edition - page 132

    My last rankings were in April 2024 so to say they are outdated is a bit of an understatement. Since then I've ridden near on 200 new coasters; ticked off big chunks of the bucket list (multiple times) and experienced re-rides on many of my old favourites. Needless to say, now on 504 creds, it's...
  9. Slamming Coastercore

    Universal Studios Florida | Fast & Furious: Hollywood Drift| Intamin Spinning Launched Coaster | 2027

    Some pics of footers on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/posts/joe-marshall-tpi_universalorlando-islandsofadventure-newride-activity-7399712097611223040-PFG4?utm_source=social_share_send&utm_medium=member_desktop_web&rcm=ACoAABcqYDsBnbXcZdTJykkN6A8SE4JPqoJMMYw
  10. Slamming Coastercore

    IAAPA 2025

    Would have been nice to see something from Intamin, especially with all the Djurs rumours brewing. I think the easy answer for most anticipated announcement is the RMC coaster. Let's hope it's something substantial... and in Europe.
  11. Slamming Coastercore

    Milestones in Your Counts

    Was meant to be Rossa, but this was a damn good replacement 👌 #100 Wildfire - Kolmarden #200 Zadra - Energylandia #300 Toutatis - Parc Asterix #400 The Beast - Kings Island #500 Manta - Sea World Abu Dhabi
  12. Slamming Coastercore

    Your worst spite

    They say a picture says 1000 words, this just says one. Fuuuuuu........ Down for annual maintenance, unknown when we booked the trip (they didn't announce it till October 9th).
  13. Slamming Coastercore

    Project 58: ALL rides at Europa-Park in a single day

    That was a fun read! I can only imagine how excruciating this kind of challenge would be at a park with bad ops. It's a massive credit to the ops at Europa that this was even doable, considering the number of rides they have.
  14. Slamming Coastercore

    Guest dies after becoming unresponsive on Stardust Racers at Epic Universe

    Visiting next week so fingers crossed it'll be open. It sucks so much for everyone involved, but selfishly I'd love to get on it.
  15. Slamming Coastercore

    Guest dies after becoming unresponsive on Stardust Racers at Epic Universe

    Looks like we've got to wait a little longer
  16. Slamming Coastercore

    Guest dies after becoming unresponsive on Stardust Racers at Epic Universe

    Jesus, I guess that rules out its operation for a while. How sad :(
  17. Slamming Coastercore

    Extreme Coasters in Europe: Has The Momentum Gone?

    Definitely some food for thought in there, I just can't help but feel like 2014 - 2024 was consistently stronger in terms of additions. I really hope that the lull of 2025 and 2026 doesn't extend. Looking at that period I can see multiple number 1 contenders built every year. 2024 - Hyperia and...
  18. Slamming Coastercore

    Extreme Coasters in Europe: Has The Momentum Gone?

    The year is 2019. The European coaster scene is flourishing. Heavy hitters like Zadra, Taiga and Untamed open. Phantasialand is building F.L.Y, and both Toutatis and Kondaa are announced. Life is good. Fast forward to 2025, and the only four new coasters in the extreme category in Europe have a...
  19. Slamming Coastercore

    Your worst spite

    Just thought i'd do a quick update. I'd still consider Kingda Ka my worst spite, but missing Alpen Fury's opening by 3 days did very much give the same feeling as a spite. The other spites that I'm somewhat miffed about are Superman: Escape from Krypton on two separate visits to Magic...
Back
Top