What's new

addy2503's RCT3 Competition. And the winner is...

addy2503

Mega Poster
The contest has now finished! Go to page 5 to find out who won!

I have started a new competition! View it here.

Hey everyone, I am starting a new competition. It will consist of different competitions every few weeks. There will be three judges; me and two others, if you would like to be a judge then just post here saying that you would like to be a judge, I will then post here to tell you if you are a judge.
The judges will stay the same, unless they want to participate in the competition.

The first competition is to build a wood coaster. You are not allowed to use CTR's, it must be an in game coaster. You can use custom scenery. You are only allowed one entry each.
Your coaster will be judged on:
-Realism (10 points)
-Scenery (10 points)
-Theming (10 points)
-Layout (10 points)
40 points altogether
Good luck! This competition will run until 6:00 PM GMT on Wednesday the 9th of November.

Judges:
-addy2503
-Josh73
-Colossus The Power of 10

No more judging places left!

Entrants:
-mouse
-Thekingin64
-Reddude333

Re: addy2503's RCT3 Competition

Hi. I would LOVE to be a judge. I've been playing RCT3 for about 3-4 yars and I would love to help you! If not, I'll compete. Mabye someday, I'll do my OWN competition. (laughs eerily) *cough* I'm done. Sorry about that, I'm feeling kinda loopy today...

addy2503's RCT3 Competition

Josh73 said:
Hi. I would LOVE to be a judge. I've been playing RCT3 for about 3-4 yars and I would love to help you! If not, I'll compete. Mabye someday, I'll do my OWN competition. (laughs eerily) *cough* I'm done. Sorry about that, I'm feeling kinda loopy today...

You are a judge. One more judging place left

The contest is now starting on the 22nd of October & will finish on the 5th of November

Why does everyone seem to be making these at the same time after a good couple years without any.

I'll enter when it properly starts.

Actually can I withdraw from being a judge, I would rather enter.

mouse said:
Actually can I withdraw from being a judge, I would rather enter.
Yes you can.
this means that there is now one more judging place left!

I would like to take this opportunity to nominate myself for judging as I will not be entering this competition due to a busy schedule in the next few weeks, what with the other 2 competitions and other things going on I simply wont have the time.
I believe I have played enough of RCT 3 to be able to judge honestly and well.

Colossus The Power of 10 said:
I would like to take this opportunity to nominate myself for judging as I will not be entering this competition due to a busy schedule in the next few weeks, what with the other 2 competitions and other things going on I simply wont have the time.
I believe I have played enough of RCT 3 to be able to judge honestly and well.

Ok, you are a judge.
No more judging places left!

The contest has now started!
Entries are needed by Tuesday the 8th of November at 6:00pm GMT.
Good luck!

Re: addy2503's RCT3 Competition. Now Open & Accepting Entrie

Ok, it'll be a while till I'm able to make my entry as I won't be able to get onto RCT3 week on Friday. Remind me then.

So basically if I entered this I would just be going up against king?

^ Well, maybe. I might not have enough time.

Lucky, you got a sticky!

Also, in your first post, it says the competition ends Tuesday, November 9th, isn't that a Wednesday?

Josh73 said:
Lucky, you got a sticky!

Also, in your first post, it says the competition ends Tuesday, November 9th, isn't that a Wednesday?

Whoops!
Well in that case the competition ends on Wednesday the 9th of November!

So it's back down to just me and king...if I enter?