What's new

Disneyland Paris:November

pitchnoir

Mega Poster
Hey all, this will be a topic for everyone to get their prized crystal balls out.

Basically im heading to DLP on november 22nd an wondering if anybody knows if snow(fake) will be falling from main street on weekdays or just on weekends?

Also anybody know the shows if any will be on during the weekdays such as night parades fireworks an all that jazz?

Last but not least, anybody experienced the q's at weekends around this time, an if so what am I too expect in the essence of times etc, also has anybody heard of any maintenance coming up at this time along with anybody come across rides which haven't opened due to the cold weather?

Cheers in advance peeps!!

I'm going in October (also on a weekday) and have been using this site for info:
http://www.dlrpmagic.com/

They've only got the maintenance list up until October at the moment, and speculation about post-September opening times. But nothing confirmed for November as far as I can tell.

Hadn't seen that site, thanks. But the same, no where is showing past sep/oct sadly an cant really find anything on last years for a kind of rule of thumb lol

I went end of October once and despite it being a Halloween celebration it was totally dead, I'm sure queues for you will be fine :)

Don't know about the other stuff.

Cheers for the info.

Did you find any rides under maintenance/rehab or closed due to cold weather? This is the main questions that i have just because obviously going to disney for the exp and the rides lol. I know its a major celebration this year plus its xmas celebrations also, so having hope in them because of expectant crowds and what not and so dont want to dissapoint the public as it were, but again cheers!!