• Fly-to-Lie/Lie-to-Fly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Immelmann

• Pretzel Loop

• Total voters
0g roll.

My all time favourite inversion is Furius Baco's inline twist but in general 0g rolls are my favourite.

I'm going to have to go for the good old Vertical Loop.

I think it depends on the coaster style. I love loops on Inverts, however Zero-G Rolls are great on sit-down rides.

Still, I vote Vertical Loop.

Cobra Rolls for sure.

Raptor's cobra roll = <3

My single favourite inversion is probably Tatsu's pretzel loop.

But zero-g rolls are probably my favourite as whole. Dive loops are great too.

Dive loops can be fun if done right.
Other than that I really like barrel rolls and zero g rolls as well. :p

Norwegian loop for me, or a nice zero-g roll that whips you around good and create some nice centrifugal force.

From what I've been on, it has to be the Barrel Roll. But the Dive Loops in a close second!
From what looks the coolest, (and from what I've herd) it would have to be the Pretzel loop!

Out of the invresions i have been on, it is the cobra roll without a doubt. I just think they're amazing. But it would proably be the pretzal loop if i ever get chance to go on tatsu (which dont think i will).

It has to be Norwegian Loop, with vertical loop close second (followed by corkscrew - that's all the inversions I've been on). You can't really describe the feeling you get when diving into the element. The name is also a great plus :).

Zero-G's are my favourite that I've been on by a long way, but only on sit-downs or stand-ups, Invert Zero-G's suck.

Baco's Inline and Khan's Zero-G in particular.

But, Zero-Gs (NOT ON INVERTS THEY SUCK) in general.

Were I ever to ride a pretzel loop, or a Norwegian loop, I think they'd probably be my favourites. For now, however, it'll have to be a zero-g roll.

I do love a good corkscrew, too.

Zero G Rolls probably, but the Batwing (because of Montu) and the Pretzel Loop (Because of Tatsu) deserve a special mention.