What's new

Longest Queue Time?

dropthefloor93

Hyper Poster
What's the longest queue time you've had (including fastpass/flashpass)

Standing in line - 3.5 hours - Bizarro at SFNE
Fastpass - 7 hours - Kingda Ka at SFGadv.

7 hours!! :shock:

Longest I've waited for was SAW: The Ride not long after it opened. I still remember some poor guy in front offering 10 pound for a drink because it was hot and muggy. And that was only about 3 hours!

Including fastPass, I got a return time for DL's Space Mountain of 10:30pm at a little past noon, so about 10 hours.

Standard stand and wait in line, was about 2.5 hours for 6FMM's Goliath.

Sure this topic happened not that long ago....

I queued for 5 and a bit super fun hours for Top Thrill Dragster......

6 1/2 standing for Kingda Ka on its public opening day. After all of that waiting, if I had waited 30 seconds more I would have been on a rollback.

90 minutes for TDK at SFGAm the year it opened. And then it broke down and we didn't get to ride it. I'm not someone who waits around to ride a ride i simply don't have the patience :evil:

4 and a half for TTD, though a friend did the 9 hour wait with its opening in 2003.

I'm also happy to report that I waited the longest of anyone for Diamondback, 2 and a half hours on opening day!

Hour.

Anything more and I'll skip it. I don't care if it's my favorite ride, if I can ride 6 alright rides over it I will. I like to get more bang on my trip.

^ Oh shut it. You paid money to ride before the public on Maverick! :lol:

Some of us decided to wait in the rain, do the run, and become the 119th public rider. Not that I did that or anything. :roll:

3 hours for Air on the 2nd weekend after it opened. Apart from that, I don't queue for more than 90 minutes. No matter how good a coaster is, I'd prefer to have four rides on a slightly inferior one than spend all that time queueing.

For new rides, I now take days off work during the super off-peak, during a week when it's wet and rainy so I basically have the park to myself ;)

Everything in China ever.

Specifically two hours for the Kumali clone at Happy Valley, two hours for Fireball, two hours for Extreme Rusher and an hour and a half for a Golden Horse Spinner stick out as most vulgar <///3

I don't know about coasters but the longest Queue I've ever seen for a flat ride was Soarin' at Disney's Epcot in Florida. The queue peaked at 3 hours and was usually around 2-2 and a half hours for most of the day! And that was only last year...

Thank godness I had a fast pass even though the wait was close to an hour!