What's new

Rides that I really am hoping to ride in my life.

Blackhole6670

Roller Poster
Here are some rides that I want to ride in my life before I die. Are these fun rides in your opinion?
Firehawk, Kings island.
Slingshot, any park.
Sky coaster/ xtremeskyflyer, any park.
Skyscraper, any park.
Power surge ride, any park where the base spins.
Air race ride, where the duration is long.
La boule ( slingshot type ride), foire du trône.
Reverse bungy singapore or Boracay.
X2 roller coaster, six flags california.
Top scan, any park.
Top spin, any park.
Vomatron, any park.
Are these rides good in your opinion? Would you ride them again?

Looking at that list, I have to ask. Have you actually ridden anything?

Apart from X2, and possibly Firehawk, you've pretty much listed a load of absolute s**t that's worth doing once and then not bothering with again.

gavin said:
Looking at that list, I have to ask. Have you actually ridden anything?

Apart from X2, and possibly Firehawk, you've pretty much listed a load of absolute s**t that's worth doing once and then not bothering with again.
Haha I've only done one of that list. Although I am not planning on doing any bungees or slingshots any time soon!

So many.
Maybe I'll have a think and repost but I think we've had a few bucket list type threads.

Is this more a thread about things you're scared to do but hope to one day do eventually?

SilverArrow said:
Is this more a thread about things you're scared to do but hope to one day do eventually?

Bingo.

Some people have reacted with confusion, calling his list strange but its clear as day to me that he's simply young, unconfident and apprehensive of rides and coasters right now. To us, an air race or a 'vomatron' is just a flat ride but to him its something really extreme that takes a lot of balls and courage. As he gets more experience and confidence he'll realise his list isn't all that much and will know that coasters such as Medusa Steel and Skyrush are what really deserve to be on a bucket list.

Its likely that for him, Space Mountain (his favourite coaster) would have been what something really extreme like Dodopna, Ka or X2 is for seasoned riders when its merely a family coaster in the dark. He'll build up eventually :)