Help Wanted – Government Sales Experience Needed
Work From Home Position Available
Make Your Own Schedule & Write Your Own Paycheck
Positions:1. Government Sales Order Specialist, 2. Federal Government Sales Executive
Specialty: Government Sales / GSA Website Expert
Description: Our federal contract division is expanding with opportunities available to sell thousands of products in one sale with our quick ship technology. Applicant must demonstrate the ability to find, obtain, and manage civilian and/or government sales through various connection points. Government contract sales experience needed. GSA account experience is preferred.
Skills Required: To be considered for this position. Applicant must be experienced in independent sales and/or in government sales and the following…
- Experience working with government contractors and/or Service Contract Act (SCA)
- Government contract OR independent sales experience needed.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, Email, Google Search, Youtube
- Experience with generating self motivated sales via personal platforms.
- Problem solving and analytical skills; proven ability to research, follow up and resolve complex issues or problems.
- Ability to model desired work values and practices for other team members.
- Effective oral and written communication skills; ability to present complex issues/data with a high level of clarity and impact.
- Proven ability to work as an active participant in a team environment.
- Interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with internal staff and external clients.
- Obtain sales through government contracts with our inventory and quick ship technology.
- Provide service and support to clients through various customer contact touch-points, including telephone, e-mail, web service applications, and fax.
- Be very familiar with utilizing the GSA Online system.
- Be able to handle more complex technical and operational issues without involving higher levels.
- Perform administrative tasks related to all types of customer requests.
- Recommend process improvements to provide excellent customer service to all customers.
- Adhere to outlined GSA policies & procedures according to company documentation, department training manuals, and customer service guides.
- Serve as primary day-to-day point of contact for GSA client contacts.
- Communicate benefits information to all GSA clients, including one-on-one customer support.
- Resolve issues through customer service, including resolution of issues escalated by Customer Service Representatives.
- Process employee enrollment changes with benefit plan provider (carrier) systems, through both electronic enrollment files and carrier web portals.
- Manage client business process and identify areas for continued improvement, making recommendations to update Procedures, as required.
- Provide standard and custom reports to GSA clients.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and sense of urgency to ensure customer expectations are consistently met.
- Ensure that the GSA team delivers quality service to its clients, with accuracy and time standards being consistently met.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the client’s plans and administrative procedures and as the key resource for day-to-day issues. Direct the team on handling plan or client specific questions, keeping the team updated on client-specific information.
- Learn and maintain Service Contract Act knowledge.
- Adhere to applicable GSA policies & procedures, including procedures, department training manuals, and customer service guides.
- Available to occasionally work overtime, including weekends, during open enrollment or other high work volume periods for GSA clients.
- All other tasks and duties as assigned.
Salary: Up to 40% of the profit of the sale
- 90 day probation period at 30% profit of sale
- 35% profit of sale after 90 days
- 40% after $100,000 in sales
Tell us why we should hire you for this position & upload resume here…