Customer Login

Dear esteemed customers, due to a number of factors shipping times may vary.
Our standard shipping time is 2 - 4 days. Currently 35.5% of orders ship within 1 - 3 days; 46% of orders ships between 3 - 6 days; and 18.5% ships within 6 - 15 days.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.


Same As Cash Layaway

Same As Cash Layaway

Make Online Payments Below

We are always working with customers to invent more convenient ways to pay.  Since firearms and accessories can be such an investment, we now offer same as cash layaway for up to a maximum of 90 days to pay.  A minimum down payment of 25% is due upfront to reserve your purchase. The remainder of the payment is due within the 90 calendar days from the purchase date.  There are no scheduled payments. You can pay the remaining 75% off on the 90th day if you wanted to. This allows you to lock in the current sales prices while giving you extra time to pay. You may layaway multiple items and non-firearm items. Layaway orders cannot ship until paid in full.  Since it moves too fast, we no longer accept layaway on ammunition. 

To Place a Layaway – Follow these easy steps:

  • Add desired items to your shopping cart.
  • Enter checkout, under payment options select “Layaway”
  • The initial charge will be 25% of the total order.
  • After changing payment method layaway, proceed to checkout as normal.

For firearm layaways, FFL submission is not required before placing a layaway order. However, we require the FFL license from your transfer dealer before we can legally ship the firearm.

Click ‘make payment’ button above or follow instructions below.

  • Login to your account by clicking on the user icon located on the top left, OR visit
  • If there are any layaway orders, they will be have an input field for you to enter the amount of money you want to deposit.
  • Enter desired amount and click on the Pay button to proceed with the payment process.


  • You may layaway multiple items.
  • Layaway orders cost the same as cash orders.
  • 25% must be put down at time of purchase and the balance is due within 90 days.
  • It is the customer’s responsibility to make payments online via their account on our website.
  • We reserve the right to refuse a layaway.
  • We do not offer changes or additions to layaway orders. Simply place another order if need be.
  • Overdue layaway orders will be cancelled and ordered items returned to stock on the 91st day.
  • It is the customer’s responsibility to make the payments- we WILL NOT contact you.
  • The layaway will lock in the current deal offered for the item at the time of the initial payment.
  • Layaway orders do not ship until the order is paid in full.
  • Canceled layaway’s will be subject to a 25% cancellation fee, 25% of the original total price of the order.
  • Layaways may take 2-3 business days to process and ship once paid in full.
  • We no longer accept layaway orders for Ammunition
  • All layaway orders cost the same as cash orders.
  • If your circumstances require you to terminate the layaway agreement and withdraw from the plan you will be charged a 25% restocking fee (your down payment)
  • If layaway plan is terminated any funds received in excess of any restocking fee’s will be returned to the customer.
  • By placing a layaway order, you agree that you understand and accept the above layaway terms and conditions.