Purchase Friendly Layaway
We are always working with customers to invent more convenient ways to pay. Since firearms and accessories are an investment, we are now offering layaway for up to a maximum of 90 days to pay. A non refundable, minimum down payment of 25% is due upon purchase, then and the remainder of the payment is due within the 90 day time frame. There are no minimum payments. You can pay the remaining 75% off on the 90th day if you want to. This will allow you to lock in the current sales prices while giving you extra time to pay. You may layaway multiple items and non-firearm items. Layaway orders cannot ship until paid in full. Since it moves too fast, we no longer accept layaway on ammunition.
What are the rules?
- You may layaway multiple items.
- 25% must be put down at time of purchase and the balance is due within 90 days.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to email or call us to make payments – We will not contact you with reminders.
- We reserve the right to refuse layaway on certain items.
- We do not offer changes or additions to layaway orders. Simply place another order if need be.
- Overdue layaway orders will be cancelled and the inventory returned to stock on the 91st day.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to make the final payment- we WILL NOT contact you.
- The layaway will lock in the current deal offered for the item at the time of the initial payment.
- Layaway orders do not ship until the order is paid in full.
- Canceled layaway’s will be subject to a 25% cancellation fee, 25% of the original total price of the order.
- Layaways may take 1-2 business days to process and to show on your credit card statement.
- We no longer accept layaway orders for Ammunition
- All layaway orders cost the same as cash orders.
- If your circumstances require you to terminate the layaway agreement and withdraw from the plan you will be charged a 25% restocking fee (your down payment)
- If layaway plan is terminated any funds received in excess of the restocking fee will be returned to the customer.
- By placing a layaway order, you are agreeing that you understand and accept the above layaway terms and conditions.
To Place a Layaway – Follow these easy steps:
- Add your items to your cart
- Enter checkout, under payment options select “Layaway”
- The initial charge will be 25% of the total order.
- After changing payment method checkout as normal.
- For more information visit our Layaway terms.
FFL submission is not required before placing a layaway order. We require the FFL before we can ship the firearm.
To Add Funds to Layaway Order:
- Login to your account by clicking on the user icon located on the top left, OR visit https://anthonysfirearmwarehouse.com/my-account/orders/
- If there are any layaway orders, they will be have an input field for you to enter the amount of money you want to deposit.
- Enter desired amount and click on the Pay button to proceed with the payment process.
If you have any questions regarding layaway payments, call us 304-506-2010. Monday-Friday 12PM-7PM