Online Ordering Guide
Follow these steps to order online:
- Add product(s) to cart. For non-firearm orders, review and submit your order now. For firearm orders, continue steps below.
- Input FFL Dealer in the notes section.
- You can find your chosen FFL by using our Gun Shop Finder page.
- If you cannot find the store that you want to ship it to, leave it blank and then call us with their information after you place the order. We will hold your order for 10 days.
- Enter billing and credit card information. Please note: You must be a resident of the state in which you wish to transfer the firearm. (Except active duty military)
- Review and submit your order on our website.
- Find an FFL dealer near you that will accept the transfer. For help finding a FFL visit our Gun Shop Finder page.
- Contact the dealer and let them know you would like them to receive a firearm for transfer from AFW.
- Provide the FFL dealer with our contact information so they can send a copy of their FFL.
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM – 12:00 AM
- Phone Number: 304-506-2010
- Fax Number: 681-245-6210
- Email: Sales@AnthonysFirearmWarehouse.com or an easy address of FFLSEND@Gmail.com
- Ask about the transfer fee. Usually FFL dealers will charge a small fee in order to take care of the background check
- Watch for the tracking information we provide you. When the order has arrived at the FFL dealer of your choosing, call your FFL to arrange a good pickup time.
- In order for the transfer to be approved, your FFL Dealer is required to have you fill out a 4473 and pass a background check through NICS system. This is the same form and background check you would complete if you purchased a firearm from any gun store. Once you pass the background check, you are free to take your firearm.
- Straw purchasing is highly illegal. A straw purchase is the act of purchasing a firearm intended for another person.
To Place a Layaway
- Add your items to your cart
- Enter checkout, under payment options select “Layaway”
- The initial charge will be 25% of the total order. There are no fee’s for using our layaway.
- After changing payment method checkout as normal.
- For more information visit our Layaway terms.
FFL submission is not required before placing a layaway order. We require the FFL before we can ship the firearm.
To Utilize 12 Month Financing
- Complete the application located at the bottom of the Financing Page.
- Complete an online order. During the online checkout, use payment option “FINANCE IT”
- We require 3 things to setup your account without a credit check. A copy of your drivers license, recent paycheck, and a screen shot of your bank account.
We offer firearm financing with fixed interested rates lower than most credit cards. Want more information? Visit our Financing Page