FORUMS - COASTERFORCE

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by emoo

  1. emoo

    The "two parks in different countries in one day" challenge

    I did 2 parks in one day in London on public transport so...
  2. emoo

    Your worst spite

    I'm reassured Goudurix has greatly improved after the recent refurbishment, and I'm also very keen to ride now. It was overhyped a tad but there has always been worthy intrigue there.
  3. emoo

    Time Warp removal at Canada's Wonderland

    This steaming garbage should have been flattened a long time ago. There other installations around so that you and others can see what all the fuss is about. CW is moving in the right direction here although I'm gobsmacked the SLC got kept and renovated. Another negative from SFA closing.
  4. emoo

    Fun Spot Atlanta closure - ArieForce One Six Flags relocation

    I'd prefer the effort and consideration they put into not renaming it was instead used to rename it. But whoever did and whatever the ops become, I'm really pleased this will resurface.
  5. emoo

    Funtimes Fun Park | Time Warp | Restored Allan Herschell Mite Mouse | 2027

    I haven't been on either type of mouse and don't know the histories but adore that there is a conversion kit. Also, more chances to ride actually wild mice is great.
  6. emoo

    Lost Island | Forbidden Lair | RMC Wild Moose | 2027

    Well that's one way to check off a family boomerang of some kind.
  7. emoo

    Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi | Superman Up Up and Away | Next gen Vekoma flyer | 2028?

    I don't think this will happen because the park doesn't max out it's technology to the available potential. Trackless rides when a bus bar would have done and eerily static dark rides for instance. Tech wise they could make upgrades if not already possible on these particular vehicles...
  8. emoo

    Silver Dollar City | Miner’s Mountain Express | Mack Rides Mine Train | 2027

    They put a lot of effort into that announcement. Told similar stories a few times and finally the promo video of a really long and tall Mack mine train. Looks neat.
  9. emoo

    Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi | Superman Up Up and Away | Next gen Vekoma flyer | 2028?

    I would be curious about the feeling of a spike on a flying coaster and going backwards for the next bit. But if they are using the trains that can rotate for loading, could that also be used to change the direction riders are facing when at the peak of the spike? Fly up facing up, turn like a...
  10. emoo

    Small News From The Theme Park Industry

    If they are actually using the sponsorship money to increase the track length and add the worlds only Flipz Zpiral I'm ok with this. Of course they are not.
  11. emoo

    Huis Ten Bosch | Unknown | Unknown | 2027

    This makes so much more sense. Oh well we will have to try again to manifest another Extreme Spinner in a most unlikely location.
  12. emoo

    Six Flags Great Adventure | Bakunawa | Mack Spinning Launched Coaster | 2027

    This thing was already making me nervous then they added Floorless. An unexpected headline of a stat.
  13. emoo

    Huis Ten Bosch | Unknown | Unknown | 2027

    This makes my wishful thinking Japan trip more convoluted yet more exciting. Heard of this place but not twigged to its location. A bold leap for the park whatever this is.
Back
Top