FORUMS - COASTERFORCE

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

  1. JJLehto

    Cedar Fair Parks Ranked

    Oh uh guess its all Six Flags now BUT not in my mind🙂 1: Cedar Point. Quantity and quality. The lineup remains untouched by lightyears, they even made one of their worst into their best. TTD has been made better (yet to get on it) they added a damn tilt coaster! Still maintains SOME greenery...
  2. JJLehto

    Rank the B&M Hyper coasters

    Since B&M doesn't split hyper/giga nor shall I 1: Fury 325 2: Goliath @ SFoG (Least day I went this thing killed it. Strong, sustained floater every hill, forceful, good length. Is it the rattle? I guess this is a personal preference it doesnt bother me, I know many hate that) 3: Diamondback...
  3. JJLehto

    Which Falcon’s Flight records do you think could be beaten (if any)?

    TBH with swing launches becoming a thing I really DID expect that to break the next record, a top hat style ride with swing to break the speed height record by a bit, and ya wouldn't need 2 miles of track. I can't imagine any of us thought a "traditional" style coaster breaking height and speed...
  4. JJLehto

    Which Falcon’s Flight records do you think could be beaten (if any)?

    Speed seems easiest only because there are launches (or launches + gravity which is something I've kinda thought of, surprised it took until Falcon's Flight) it seemed to me the limitation with speed was what to do with all of it...but if someone just wants to break the record I reckon that's...
  5. JJLehto

    Six Flags Qiddiya | Saudi Arabia | Theme Park

    I am truly floored this has actually happened. It's insane, and I feel like this really shouldn't exist but the perks of basically having infinite oil money! I dont forsee this in my 2026 but 2027 it's f***in happening I'm not sure if I think this will be a legit good ride but the fact it...
  6. JJLehto

    Your 2025 in review

    For the third year in a row it was a quiet year, and my most quiet one to boot. I did one park: SF Great Adventure and added one new credit: The Flash So not much breakdown for me to do 😂 This lull started by choice for a few reasons, kinda went longer than expected, wasn't all bad to have non...
  7. JJLehto

    Canada's Wonderland | Alpenfury | Premier Rides Launch Coaster | 2025

    Awesome post!!! Aiming to go here for mid June so it seems this is still possible, given "late spring" and the progress that's happening. Does seem like it's been one hell of a project, absolutely impressive especially in the time frame. Glad to hear about the bins, perfect for someone like me...
  8. JJLehto

    Dollywood | Big Bear Mountain | Vekoma Family Launched Coaster | 2023

    Looks like a fun ride, and obviously great fit for Dollywood. Was hoping for more of a "thrill" coaster since their last add was a family, but still looks great, and a great excuse for me to go this year (not I need one!) Any rumblings/informed speculations (or even rampant speculations) on when...
  9. JJLehto

    Last Cred Review

    Iron Gwazi: Great ride! I do put it behind SV and Twisted Timbers but just because it doesn't have quite as many elements/the same start to finish unrelenting force, but what is there is brilliant. Great speed & pace, loved the 2nd half is where it picked up more, the rolling drop thing is...
  10. JJLehto

    Last Cred Review

    Cheating a bit but all feel "big" to me so a few of my last lol: Pantheon (#197): Two years of waiting and hype are over! It was fun but, a tad underwhelming honestly :O :( I was expecting a bit more "punch" to it. Was slow over the top hat, though great pull in back, was slow through the wave...
  11. JJLehto

    Milestones in Your Counts

    #200 - Verbolten Which to my surprised, was a pretty darn good ride! Quite content with it being 200
  12. JJLehto

    Are you a "hands in the air" person or a "holding on tight" person when riding?

    Hands in the air mostly. It does depend on the ride, but far more often than not hands up. For the life of me I was unable to keep hands on with Cannibal's first drop. I even tried to force myself....and like instinctively I grabbed for the restraint at least at first. That thing was wild...
  13. JJLehto

    Last Cred Review

    Not enough to make a trip report (partly thanks to my stupid idea of going on a holiday and crowds were insane) but two new creds so: Hagrid's Motorbike: Surprisingly fun! I expected the ride would be OK, and more of an experience but it was shockingly good! Not that fast or crazy but its just...
  14. JJLehto

    Top 10(ish): 2026 Edition - page 132

    Deff lucky to have added a decent # of creds last year including my top 10, which is basically becoming a contest of RMC's. 1. Steel Vengeance 2. Twisted Timbers 3. Lightning Rod 4. Wicked Cyclone 5. Storm Chaser 6. Skyrush 7. Fury 325 8. Twisted Colossus 9. Millennium Force 10. Voyage 4th...
  15. JJLehto

    SeaWorld Orlando | Ice Breaker | Premier Rides Custom Sky Rocket | 2022

    Nice! I always thought this looked like a fun ride. Obviously isn't Iron Gwazi, Velocicoaster, Pantheon but seems fun and maybe I'm weird but layout does mean a good bit to me and I like this one. Speaking of: .....but we knew this XD Like there's not much to be "sure" about. We already know...
  16. JJLehto

    Indiana Beach I All American Triple Loop | Quimera (Dreier Looper) relocation | 2024

    Makes sense, even the "smaller" Schwarzkopf's are bonkers. Which to that point Exactly. Well deff ready to finally hit this place up. Never could justify it though I wanted to try Cornball but now seems right,
  17. JJLehto

    Busch Gardens Williamsburg | Pantheon | Intamin LSM Coaster | 2022

    I wondered if the swing launch was why, and I mean yeah it would make no sense but I saw someone point it out and this is what I get for breaking my rule and listening to people on Youtube XD
  18. JJLehto

    Busch Gardens Williamsburg | Pantheon | Intamin LSM Coaster | 2022

    Ironically I like the layout. I agree I dislike when a layout feels random and like they threw elements all over the place (ironically some RMC's feel this way to me, don't get me wrong doesn't take at all from the ride) but idk I like this one. It feels natural and like it a has a good flow...
  19. JJLehto

    Indiana Beach I All American Triple Loop | Quimera (Dreier Looper) relocation | 2024

    Holy hell....and this thing touched 6G's according to RCDB? I never imagined I'd want to go to Indiana Beach!!
  20. JJLehto

    Knotts Berry Farm 2023

    Yeah and Coaster Studios has been pretty accurate with these early analyses. I am inclined to put stock in what he says. As for will this happen, IDK I am skeptical truly. I've been seeing tons of comments that basically reek ok "I/we want this **** people for maybe messing that up!" look I...
Back
Top