What's new

Addy2503's RCT3 Competition v2.0!

addy2503

Mega Poster
Hey guys, I am starting a brand spanking new competition!
This competition will consist of different rounds that will last two weeks each. You can only participate in the next round if got through from the round before. I am going to be using a voting system for this comp, instead of judges. Each round will be harder than the one before it.

The first round is to build an inverted coaster.
But wait, theres more!
Your coaster must fit into these guidelines:
-It must have at least four inversions.
-It can have no more than two lift hills.
-It must not go higher than 100ft.
-There must be at least 5000ft of track.
-The ride & surrounding area must be fully themed.
-It must not be a CTR.
-There must be no CS.

Good Luck!
You may post up to four general pictures, pictures of all the stats & a pov of your coaster.

Your entry is needed by Tuesday the 20th of December. This gives you three weeks. Sign-ups will close on Tuesday the 13th of December.

Entrants:
1.Thekingin64
2.Josh73
3.nealbie
4.mouse

^ Thats exactly why I am taking a long break with RCT and competitions now (after the mouse comp) I want to play the game at my own pace and create whatever I want.
I will say though this is a nice first round of a competition. I shall still be checking in to see what you guys knock up :)

Yeah, 5000ft is very long, but I suppose that could be where the challenge lies.

You are allowed two lift hills though :p

Yes, I'll give it a go.

^ Can you just put up a date now? Only if I sign up not knowing the deadline, it might not be in on time.

alexr said:
Can you not just allow CS for those who want to use it?
No. Having it without CS completely will (hopefully) encourage more creativity, as you only have the in-game scenery to work with.