What's new

Are you a "Belieber"?

Are you a "Belieber"?

• Yes - He is amazing, I want his tiny little mangina in my mouth.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - I hate him. Please - little girls?: Grow up.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Can't believe this hasn't had a topic yet...

Well, if you don't have a life, you may not have known anything about a little Canadian kid called Justin Bieber who seems to have ever pre-pubescent 9-14 year old girl screaming his name and sucking virtual dicks talking about him.

justin-bieber-my-world-2.jpg

So, what do you think of this little kid? Love her? Hate her?

She thinks she much much harder than she really is.

Her music is fairly **** and why does she keep dressing like a boy?! That's not cool anymore.

I don't love "it". I don't hate "it". I do not really care about "it". Though I think "it's" music is sh1t.

I've never tried to listen to his (?) music but I know that the chorus to one of his songs goes "baby baby baby ooh, baby baby baby ooh..." Seriously, nobody can take that seriously can they?

Well firstly I think it’s kind of unfair and ….rude? to say that if we haven’t heard of him then we “don’t have a life” – not all of us are obsessed with/care about celebrities and the media

Anyway, I haven’t fully heard any of his songs but I heard a bit of one a few weeks ago when at a friends house and I honestly thought it was a girl until they said “his” name and I was like …what? I thought there must’ve been a mistake, maybe they meant Justina or something....
In any case, he should’ve really began his singing career once his balls had dropped.

I don't hate him, I don't love him.

I see it as he is a very talented young boy who was in the right place at the right time, and he's now going to be sorted for life, so good on him, and I admit some of his songs don't suit him, but they are catchy and that's all that matters. :)

I don't see why people have a thing against Baby though, have you heard most of Kylies songs?!!

I think Kylie can get away with it because shes not about 2 years old singing rather "adult" lyrics. If that makes sense.

Plus Kylie is awesome.

jokerman said:
Yeah, but I would do Kylie. I wouldn't do Jusitin Bieber. That's the difference.
I think Kylie can get away with it because shes not about 2 years old singing rather "adult" lyrics. If that makes sense.

Plus Kylie is awesome.

True and true, but I still stand by what I said about him just being an artist blahblahblah, something tells me he doesn't get to chose what he sings. It does make me laugh however how his friend is Esmee Denters, who is a girl who has a very high pitched voice (just listen to Outta Here), and Justin sings higher than her! lol

I strongly dislike his music.

It's funny, though, apparently my brother looks a LOT like him, he gets stopped everywhere.

Hmm, I may need to ressurect that Member Lookalikes topic.

He's a complete ****ing idiot and I actually do wish death on him. Has to be the most annoying celebrity of this year without a doubt, not only is his music **** but he also thought that it'd be a good idea to ask Rihanna out. Also it annoys me how girls say that you are jealous of him when you say you hate him. I really am not jealous of him in any way.

I really wished he would have gone to North Korea.