Which guy is hotter?

• Before

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jake

Strata Poster
This is mainly for the girls and the gays...

728x90_b6.jpg

Do you think the guy looks hotter before or after? Personally, I prefer the before guy, and think the after photo is DISGUSTING.

Well, that's providing it's the same person, which I highly doubt, unless he spent a few hours on a sunbed...

My point is, would this pursuade you into buying the product? For me, if anything, it would actually deter me from buying it :p.

Its faked/doctored in an editing suit so.

and tbh its stupid anyways.

^ How? As the background is different on the 2nd picture....and has a different exposure.

The chin is different for a start.

I'd prefer just a bit less than the after photo. Fat </3

Surely putting on all that muscle would actually increase your weight? :?

And, probably after, although his body looks a little bit scary.

:lol: , that second photo doesn't look right. Its either edited or he is seriously sucking in his stomach to achieve that look.

After.. but not THAT much after.

I'm all about being tone and in shape with some decent definition.. looking at myself, it is exactly that.. but being too ripped is just.. disgusting.

My view is...neither.

They both look disgusting, no matter how you look at it.

I personally prefer men without massive muscles....*shifty eyes* ;)

:p

for some reason I thought this would be a really guy-ish and butch thread by the title and be something derogitry (or however it is spelt) like, Before or after...when do you think of putting a condom on lol.
Luckily it isn't but it'd be funny. Sorry i'm straight so i find neither attractive.