What's new
FORUMS - COASTERFORCE

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bellewaerde | Dawson Duel | Racing Alpine Coaster

Pink Cadillac

Giga Poster
dawsonduel-2_1.jpg

Building20Site_HR_zpsjyxjtkuc.jpg

This looks like loads of fun! Nice to see them add two more CREDS to the park.
 
The park's press conference highlight video shows more of the construction progress so far:


DD-TechDataSheet-EN.jpg
 
Opening tomorrow. Shame it's a bit slow, but I'm sure the racing element will make up for it! Also looking at it now it looks so weird riding on that wooden platform for the whole ride rather than going down a mountain.
 
Opening tomorrow. Shame it's a bit slow, but I'm sure the racing element will make up for it! Also looking at it now it looks so weird riding on that wooden platform for the whole ride rather than going down a mountain.

Im hoping it just looks super slow because there no weight in the carts. It really crawls down in that video!

I'll hopefully be riding before the Plopsterix Live and I'm secretly really excited for this cute little park.
 

I mean, the structure looks cool, but the ride itself does look pretty slow.
 
Isn't the video showing it with no rider though? It'll be faster with someone in it.

But, yeah, Meh. I'm going in the summer and had already planned it before this thing popped up, so I'm seeing it as a bonus.
 
Themenparkfreaks.eu has reported that the park has managed to double the capacity of Dawson Duel. Together with the manufacturer (Wiegand) some adjustments were made so that more cars can be on the track at the same time (the park also bought 6 more cars). The electronic braking system has been optimised, as well as the boarding process. The changes have been approved by the TÜV.

http://themeparkfreaks.eu/2018/03/bellewaerde-verhoogt-capaciteit-van-dawson-duel/
 
Themenparkfreaks.eu has reported that the park has managed to double the capacity of Dawson Duel. Together with the manufacturer (Wiegand) some adjustments were made so that more cars can be on the track at the same time (the park also bought 6 more cars). The electronic braking system has been optimised, as well as the boarding process. The changes have been approved by the TÜV.

http://themeparkfreaks.eu/2018/03/bellewaerde-verhoogt-capaciteit-van-dawson-duel/
Yeah, but has it stopped being s**t though?
 
Back
Top