• Steel Inverted

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steel Suspended

• Steel Flying

• Steel Terrain

• Steel Bobsled (e.g. Cobra @ Paultons Park)

• Steel 4-Dimensional

• Total voters
I voted steel mega/hyper/giga.

Steel drops and airtime makes a great coaster for me, whilst twisting around and looping is fun, but I prefer the up-down-up-down of a huge steel coaster!

Millenium Force and Goliath (La Ronde) have to be two of the best I've been on, I actually prefer Goliath just a little bit. But I prefer them to coaster's than say Kumba or Nemesis.

I don't think sit down, floorless and stand ups should be in the same category. I really like a good sit down, but my floorless experiences aren't very exciting, and stand up's are pretty awful!

But I'm not going to moan and seem like a geek. :roll:

I've voted for Steel Mega/Hyper/Giga, because of coasters like Expedition Ge Force, Silver Star, Goliath (All of them), Superman: Ride of Steel (SFNE) and Nitro.

Steel Launched. I kinda hesitated between 4-D because of Kirnu in Linnanmäki and for other Ball or ZacSpin coasters. But on the other hand, I rode two new launched coasters (SpeedMonster and Kanonen) which got me to cote for the accelerators. I simply love the fast start!

LiveForTheLaunch said:
Maverick style coasters are wicked as well; anyone know the technical term for them?

It's called a terra-coaster I believe.

My top 5 is:

1. B&M Invert
2. B&M Dive Machine
3. Intamin Accelerator
4. B&M Speed Coaster
5. B&M Multi-Looper

Well, I've got it narrowed down to the B&Ms....but which one? Inverts or Dive Machines? I think I'd have to go with inverts because even though there are so many of them, there are only one or two that don't look like great rides.

B&M Inverts for me.

I know we've only got two over here, but I'd like to do more, cant get enough of Nemesis, and Inferno.

bezzzzzer said:
I voted steel mega/hyper/giga.

Steel drops and airtime makes a great coaster for me, whilst twisting around and looping is fun, but I prefer the up-down-up-down of a huge steel coaster!

Millenium Force and Goliath (La Ronde) have to be two of the best I've been on, I actually prefer Goliath just a little bit. But I prefer them to coaster's than say Kumba or Nemesis.

I don't think sit down, floorless and stand ups should be in the same category. I really like a good sit down, but my floorless experiences aren't very exciting, and stand up's are pretty awful!

But I'm not going to moan and seem like a geek. :roll:

Really? I always thought it was foolish to seperate a coaster based on what material it was made of or where the cars were on the track. Bugs me to no end that people have seperate wood/steel lists or sitdown/standup lists. But, I digress. tl;dr, If you like floorless rides better than stand-up, why is it a problem if they're in the same category?