What's new

Blackpool Pleasure Beach | Icon | Mack Multi-Launch

Ugh, basic me has completely lost how to embed the Tweet but she has also said they are not ready yet.

"The new #icon cars looking cool but not yet ready. Hopefully they will look amazing and catch the light brilliantly. Some fab images I am sure when the cars are in motion zooming around the track. Zooming sounds a bit 70s so sorry."

Ugh, basic me has completely lost how to embed the Tweet but she has also said they are not ready yet.

"The new #icon cars looking cool but not yet ready. Hopefully they will look amazing and catch the light brilliantly. Some fab images I am sure when the cars are in motion zooming around the track. Zooming sounds a bit 70s so sorry."
Hahah she's fab

Looking good. Really like the gold accent, glad they stuck to the concept art vision. Great stuff!

They’re certainly unique. The pattern is quite overpowering and reminds me more of an RCT3 Soaked path than a snake but I’ll reserve full judgement until I see the lead car.

Mandy has revealed!

DXExTuHVoAAJ58E.jpg:large
oof. Let's hope the zero car is better.

Yeah, I'm not a fan either...

Shame really, this was looking really photogenic!

Not a fan at the mo, but maybe when the train is ready and in context it'll look alright?

I do wish they'd gone for a simpler and slicker design though. Feel like that would have complimented the coaster better really.

Last edited: