What's new

Cedar Point | Steel Vengeance | RMC I-Box (Mean Streak Conversion)

When I did Eden Musse, It was pretty good! very detailed.
Indeed, I'm sad to see it go. Really enjoyed the wax museum concept, and the execution was very good. Alas, so many of my favorite haunts have been retired over the years: Club Blood, Happy Jack's Toy Factory, original Fright Zone.... just please don't touch Hexed!

I was at CP this past Sunday. While the Depravation house isn't too great, once you exit you get some amazing views of the structure. As CP Rundown stated, it looks like the track work is completed with the exception of the finishing the lift hill and drop. As everyone has said, pictures do NOT do this coaster justice. It's just so massive. That first barrel roll is so high off the ground it's crazy. I'm planning to go back the second weekend the park is open in May to ride this thing (provided there are no construction/testing delays). The pics I took are very similar to the ones already posted so I won't do the same. I can't wait! This coaster will be epic!

Last edited:
I'm working on getting to CP for Halloweekends. Looking forward to views from the infield!

And since the first drop construction is all that remains - gratefully CP has shifted their webcam back to full view of construction!

camera3.jpg

Maybe better than all dive coasters/Euro Fighters ever (Minus Takabisha), but I don't think it will whip you like Maverick does (Except towards the back).
I reckon it'll be miles better than any Eurofighter - but then I don't really like them all that much. :p It's going to feel very different to the Dive Machine drops too.

I think this is going to be an excellent drop in either row. Front row will have loads of hangtime over that steep edge, back row is just going to be too much to handle. I hope the chain speed isn't too fast, as it'll be cool to appreciate the height a little.

I reckon it'll be miles better than any Eurofighter - but then I don't really like them all that much. :p It's going to feel very different to the Dive Machine drops too.

I think this is going to be an excellent drop in either row. Front row will have loads of hangtime over that steep edge, back row is just going to be too much to handle. I hope the chain speed isn't too fast, as it'll be cool to appreciate the height a little.
Disagree with the chain speed comment. You have Valrayvn, MF and TTD which all provide a good sense of height, Valrayvn especially with the slow turn and holding brake.
The best drops are the ones that fling you over imo, Toro's is taken at speed and Skyrush's cable lift propels you over, so I'd prefer something similar.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the cable lifts on the RMCs I'm aware of aren't that fast, probably the same speed as any standard woodie, not the speed of the Intamin cable lifts, so you'll probably get your height appreciation.