What's new

Cedar Point | Steel Vengeance | RMC I-Box (Mean Streak Conversion)

According to coaster studios it has reopened today. Rumour has it (someone commented) that it is running two trains now.

That's pretty much the same as what it looked like when I visited on Tuesday during their one train ops, so it definitely hasn't changed since then. I can attest that the second half is still fabulous with the brakes like that.

Great to see that the brakes aren't taking away from the ride that much!

I'm keeping a keen eye on TPW's Facebook page to see what Sanbrooke thinks to it.

I don't think you've really clocked how is yet. He is much different off camera.
In what way, out of interest?

Anyway, on a more on-topic note, glad to see the ride back on 2 trains! Wonder whether it'll run 3 any time soon?

In what way, out of interest?

Anyway, on a more on-topic note, glad to see the ride back on 2 trains! Wonder whether it'll run 3 any time soon?

Three? Maybe way down the line like next year but I have my doubts for this year.

Three? Maybe way down the line like next year but I have my doubts for this year.
Ah right. Thanks @Snoo! Hopefully they can sort out the technical problems some time soon!

On a different note, we've just had another Steel Vengeance review go online if anybody cares at all:
Very interesting to hear that he can't decide whether or not it tops Wildfire!

All right then, so I'll presume that nobody cared. Let's continue business as usual in this thread, then.
Doesn't he have stuff like Thunder Mountain and Superman Escape from Krypton in his Top 10?
Krypton yes, but Thunder Mountain no. He does rate Tron ahead of Formula Rossa, though, which I find slightly strange, admittedly, from what I've heard about Rossa. It's all a matter of opinion, though!

I have Big Thunder Mountain in my top 10
2 of them in fact
z6AEFPp__x-qAk9-2-StDGfxJarYFWXXOAqCf7hQdCcSy8n0vo1BBiC8c22p6NvZpYJAOysw9oPH0dT4rnSz_X6f-9HbgzzOMF8SssxY7FE1hEEEO7zF2JCd659lMk1z9AMvXTX-QkA2yiTdQnq5CQ2rpfCNtukp0lQHCmrqlNgMNJrfnAL9O2Lag_PZjaMZLEOpxvomSnk_j2QKM0qW5q5XDsFqtEZ3gxppL25XNiOB3dx8DjZEvqgH_dypwgv_8gpdS7gmcyL5OXMCy8WlRn1aNRFXc0bQuYXyOQcmjyuVVzAEiiPefNsRU1LQzju3--O2Tqi-g1eo_SQQj2o_V39iDpmOICO8qtJVEVB1aclvBC9Lj3D-caROdxHZNsBcIZz8B6T5gVIwdS_4WCUuFeBTyH-7vKQ1Ru9KsgSO4zCRvm_7zITjM1iJkFn8euBxiH525KVL6ZTsEebVZl5kHE9S75Zg-olfxZZAVxe8mak5ojSaqaFxC9DEmjkqst0-5HpuPsrGSOrbTtd0Ctp0HFn8vgNov3R2ZwqfcESnAQDSjKMSz0Y9SRqsfAPk-QvW6PuIPJeAD5bJKgG9JOcRnBxpqWqMSAF5qOHaPeU=w567-h451-no
They look like fantastic family coasters! I rode the DLP one when I was about 8, but I don't really remember what it was like. I only remember getting evacuated!

Anyway, on an on-topic note, is SV still running two trains?

Looks like Steel Vengeance is available for Fast lane plus again
We have good news regarding Steel Vengeance and Fast Lane Plus.

The manufacturer has completed adjustments to the ride, and we are now operating with an additional train.

Because of this, Steel Vengeance will be added back to the list of rides that accept Fast Lane Plus, beginning tomorrow, Saturday, June 2.

Thank you for your patience during this time – we know Steel Vengeance is on your list of rides to conquer at the park, and I can assure you, it’s well worth the wait!
link:https://www.cedarpoint.com/blog/steel-vengeance-update---june-1