What's new

Cedar Point | Steel Vengeance | RMC I-Box (Mean Streak Conversion)

You want a different angle? How about this:

.eJwNy0ESgyAMAMC_8AACEULwNxEoOqPCCD11-vd27_tR7-dUq9rn7GMFyMdI7cl6zPZILbq2Vs8i_Rg6tQtkTkn7Ve45ACksNnomchbZGiTAGJfgyVoMPhqMTOCEUzHknZhsGF0IrvBWxL_-bUOj-13V9weUFyhk.ijCDvYuFIw_oriXHSZnfrnEH1HY
Oh ****. Yep, definitely a different angle.

Is it just the perspective or does the lift hill look like it could be the same height as the 2nd hill? Could we see a launch?

Either way, the outward banked hill looks tiny considering it's the closest in the photo so that should be crazy..

That lift hill is going to be so high. Look how long that support structure continues. Looks like they're going to add a lot more up, then come down much steeper

That lift hill is going to be so high. Look how long that support structure continues. Looks like they're going to add a lot more up, then come down much steeper
Yeah I see them adding more to the current lift. I highly doubt there will be a launched lift. Didn't work out the best for Lightning Rod, and Maverick also has a launch lift right next door.

^ Me too. No idea what I could compare it to that I've ridden, but I am loving all the airtime this ride should provide. Also, this angle shows just how beautiful of a structure the New Mean Streak has. Can't wait to see it complete in context with the rest of the skyline.

I feel that the hill is gonna be very similar to the hill after NTG first drop, but better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

So, the first lap is shaping up. Elements I am aware of:
  1. Pre-lift hop
  2. 40-degree lift (likely 200+ feet tall
  3. Tiny bunny hill
  4. Gigantic hill
  5. Outward banked monstrosity
  6. Double up into
  7. Inversion
That's a pretty insane start.

So we are basically 7 months into conversion and the first loop is just about done. So they have roughly 12 months to complete what could possibly end up being the best ride in the park. They don't have to remove anymore track and don't have to combat winter weather for the next 8 months. Ride already looks amazing and there is still a lot of room to add some unbelievable elements. I have never had the opportunity to ride a iron horse but this looks amazing so far.