What's new

Coasterforce Quiz!!!

An odd choice for the question about Southern US cooking. Sure the answer is used a lot down here, but there's a lot of stuff that's more historically popular.

5/10 well that will teach me to do the quiz straight after I wake up from falling asleep on the sofa for an hour and half

Nine, currently in first for the second time this week!

I don't see what was so hard about that quiz though. I thought it was rather simple, aside from a few guesses which I got right due to luck.

Hobbies are good quizzes. Random, but good and give me a chance to recover after Coaster ("intervertions") ones.

Should've had 9 there but won't winge about it too much.

There's much more competition this month: Gavin not out on his own and 4th-8th could have been anybody's.

Noooooooooooooo! I'm going to lose by 2 points. Stupid ****ing magic card game. Anyone with that as a hobby seriously needs to ****ing die!

I have brought such shame upon myself and my family...

1302670_d24f746eff_m.jpg

Pocket Lint! WTF???

10/10 though, so not a bad start to the day - was very slow though :(

Really annoyed as 8/10 should have been 10/10, why didn't the other two answers check I have 2 no answers, would have beaten Furie as well. GRRRRRRR.

Woo! Not a bad start. 8/10. Shame though as it was the last two I got wrong. Oh well some of those questions were pretty easy for being supposedly harder.

Gavin, blame it on the stupid scoring system that awards scores in a poor and almost arbitray fashion, that's exactly what I planing to do before a surprise snatching of victory from the jaws of defeat.