What's new

Energylandia | Hyperion | Intamin Hyper coaster

That camelback prior to the overbanked turn seems off paced. I bet it provides more of a floater airtime instead of the strong ejector that everyone is clearly expecting.
It is supposed to be floater - in the original concept animated video it was described as a floater airtime hill whereas the 2nd hill was described as an ejector airtime hill.

I think it looks awesome; bigger and badder that Shambhala with a more varied mix of elements, including that inversion (not yet counted as one by rcdb but it clearly is).

The second hill is meant to be floater, as it said in the most recent NL2 video. It almost looks like Intamin got inspiration from a B&M hyper for this coaster.

The train design? The chain lift? The track style? The floater, slower looking elements? No? Ok then, you're right, as always.

The train design? The chain lift? The track style? The floater, slower looking elements? No? Ok then, you're right, as always.
Honestly, the train design had been used by Intamin since 2012, the track style is not like B&M’s, the lift hill is used to minimise technical difficulties, and most of the elements look quite fast. However, I agree the floater is not common of Intamin and it does not fit the flow of the ride. I think the floater airtime hill should have been replaced with an ejector hill, as that would greatly enhance the ride.

I think it’s look good. It looks well paced, the airtime looks good, and the color scheme has grown on me. However this thing is being way too overhyped on Instagram. People are saying that it’s gonna destroy every single coaster on the planet, it’s gonna be the best Intamin by far, etc. It looks good but I don’t think it will be like that. Plus I wish they went with Vekoma. That would’ve been so cool to see a hyper/mega coaster by Vekoma. Considering how well they’re doing right now. But either way it looks good. Might do my own little European trip of my own in the future, like what Taylor did, and stop by there.

I think it’s look good. It looks well paced, the airtime looks good, and the color scheme has grown on me. However this thing is being way too overhyped on Instagram. People are saying that it’s gonna destroy every single coaster on the planet, it’s gonna be the best Intamin by far, etc. It looks good but I don’t think it will be like that. Plus I wish they went with Vekoma. That would’ve been so cool to see a hyper/mega coaster by Vekoma. Considering how well they’re doing right now. But either way it looks good. Might do my own little European trip of my own in the future, like what Taylor did, and stop by there.
Its black? Like, how is that a color scheme? It's the most common color out there. Also, who the **** is this Taylor kid I keep seeing mentioned, and why the **** is everything having to be to his liking/standards? Go there because you want to, not to model some ****dick.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I reckon that floater hill could add some nice variety to the ride for those who might not necessarily like ejector air, personally.

Its black? Like, how is that a color scheme? It's the most common color out there. Also, who the :emoji_zipper_mouth: is this Taylor kid I keep seeing mentioned, and why the :emoji_zipper_mouth: is everything having to be to his liking/standards? Go there because you want to, not to model some :emoji_zipper_mouth:dick.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I never ****ing said everything had to be to his liking or his standards. As a matter of fact, I don’t even like most of the opinions he has. I watch his videos because his cinematography is really good now, it’s interesting to hear other opinions, and he just happens to put out good quality content. The reason why I said that his European trip has inspired me to go out and explore for myself is because getting to actually see all of these amazing coasters and parks outside of the US will help me not be as biased towards rides and parks in the US. Of course I’m gonna make my own ****ing trip. I’m not gonna copy off of some picky college kid. And in my opinion, the black has grown on me. Unless you are unable to respect my opinion and continue to be an asshole?And who even said that I wanted to go because Taylor went? So many coasters on my bucket list are in Europe. Seeing all these pictures from KK, CS, and OVC has only made me want to travel there even more

Last edited:
All this says to me is that you don't know what good cinematography is.
So what? I like it. Continue being an ass and see what happens. Gee. And I thought that the people on Instagram were asses. All I did was state my opinion on the ride and say that I like Taylor’s cinematic park and coaster videos. No need to be ****ing rude

Last edited:
So what? I like it. Continue being an ass and see what happens. Gee. And I thought that the people on Instagram were asses. All I did was state my opinion on the ride and say that I like Taylor’s cinematic park and coaster videos. No need to be :emoji_zipper_mouth:ing rude

I don't know if you noticed, but most people aren't fans of those YouTube Commentator hacks out there. They throw garbage to the wind and hope naive fools pick it up, which they obviously have given the views and popularity. CF is full of personality, unique individuals, and interesting and sometimes divisive conversations. We certainly are not like other forums out there and 100% not like Facebook (even CF's) or Instagram. If you want to be catered and coddled, you've found the wrong place. If you want to be challenged for your opinions, whether it be in a nice, conversational way (which happens more often than not) or like being a dick (depends on what you talk about and even with who tbh).. you've found the right place.

You want to talk about him? Sure! Create a thread devoted to him or join his legions on YouTube as he has comments open on his videos (That is EXACTLY what we did with the CF Podcast for that specific reason). But randomly throwing those folks out for no other reason then to mention them.. you will draw the ire.. as you've seen.. from members.