What's new

For my little brother....

California Screamin'
That was my first. I was scared of the loop but my parents didn't tell me bout the launch. You should have seen my face :lol:

Mine was Nemesis in 2004 when I was 10 and had finally hit the golden 1.4m. Technically I went on Air first, but I don't really think that counts as going "upside down."

I'm pretty sure my first looping coaster was Kraken at SeaWorld back in 2001. My eyes were shut for the whole ride! :p

Rock n' Roller Coaster at Hollywood Studios! Absolutely scared me **** and traumatized me from launches for quite a while but I did love it once I got off.

Mine was Dragon Kahn, can't remember what year though (was a good few years ago though). I'm still dying to go back there and go on it again.

Nemesis inferno. I wasn't scared of the inversions at all, I was terrified of the height though so it was probably just that distracting me. :lol:

Re:

ciallkennett said:
My first was Nemesis in late 2007. It was my first ever "big ride", and I wasn't scared at all. I held on though, and it was that single ride that made me an enthusiast. Almost 100 rides on it later, and I haven't looked back :)

Same as me except it was in 2010 when I rode it for the first time!!!!