What's new

Hansa Park | Kärnan | Gerstlauer Hyper Coaster

Really debating on whether I want to leave this until 2016 when the theming is complete now! Would quite happily go this year just for that drop.

Okay, that drop is just wrong! I love it! It'll probably be rough as **** if Smiler rattles as much as I hear it does but I would expect some serious insanity out of it.

That drop is looking sweet. Excited to see this once it's all completed. I suppose noone has been able to locate anything regarding the layout yet, no?

Giant Gerst Gazebo going up!

10401996_846167845425521_1048197226739742225_n.jpg

From Towerstreet.

Are they still bothering to get this open this year because that seems like a hell of a lot of track they still need to install and test!

Going to be fairly close to the ground besides that one overbank and whatever the **** that thing is going to be after the first drop. Is that a Butterfly like what Medusa @ SFDK has?

bmac said:
Going to be fairly close to the ground besides that one overbank and whatever the **** that thing is going to be after the first drop. Is that a Butterfly like what Medusa @ SFDK has?

I hope it is. Most underutilized inversion ever.

I don't think that first element is an inversion. The ride's artwork shows it twist on the way up and down, so it's more like a non-inverting loop with a dent in the top!

Ethan said:
I don't think that first element is an inversion. The ride's artwork shows it twist on the way up and down, so it's more like a non-inverting loop with a dent in the top!

Aw boo. :cry:

Thought that was Helix at Liseberg in the second photo!

Looks tighter than I thought it would be too! Thanks for the update :)

That layout looks insane. It looks like they're going to theme the tower. At least its something to make that awkward looking tower appealing.