What's new

Has A Ride Ever Got To You?

There's been a lot of rides I used to be scared of. I was scared to ride Revolution because it was my first coaster with an inversion, I was scared to ride Viper because it was my first "big" coaster, I was scared to ride Xcelerator, and I was scared to ride X2. I don't know about completely sweating or going crazy though.

To be honest, ever since I was a very young age ( 8 or 9 ) I have been the one who's dragged whoever I was with on. I always get extremely excited ( I'm a very excitable person :p ) . However the ride that probably makes me the most scared now, is Detonator at Thorpe Park, No matter how many times I've ridden it, it gets me every time.

Hurkan Condor really got to me this summer, I was terrified at the sheer height of it!

I always get a little nervous before all drop rides, that always seem to get to me. :lol:

^tell me about it, I was not going to go on it but was near enough carried on lol. But then I was ok and found it quite lame tbh.

SFOG's Acrophobia made me cry. I was also fairly terrified on Vertigo and Oblivion. Aside from those, I've been fairly content on just about everything.