What's new

How Old were you when you rode your first Coaster?

How Old were you when you rode your first Coaster?

• 2 or Younger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5 Years Old

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 6-8 Years Old

• 9-11 Years Old

• 12-15 Years Old

• Total voters

valleyfair!

Hyper Poster
When I rode my first coaster I was 6 years old on a Mad Mouse ride. My first "bigger" coaster was High Roller, Valleyfair when I was 7.

I'm guessing 3-5ish.

Our family used to go to theme park visits often through my childhood and I remember riding Buffalo at American Adventure quite a lot during my young childhood.

I'm honestly not certain. My first OFFICIAL coaster was Raptor in 1996.. I was 9.. but I'm sure I rode something in my many trips to Florida.. so I'm not officially sure when.

But, I'm positive its between 5-9yrs old.

I can't remember, but I'm pretty sure it msut've been the Clown Coaster or Zipper Dipper at BPB. I think I was less than 2.

I'm pretty sure it was one of those carnival coasters at the local carnival when I was around 2 or 3. Damn, I thought those were the most thrilling things.

As for real amusement park coasters and not just the ones at the fairs, probably Jr.Gemini when I was 3 or 4. Little did I know I'd become a Cedar Point fangirl.

EDIT: Actually, I can't remember whether my first coaster at a RCDB credited amusement park was Jr.Gemini or Endicot Emeril Mine. Either way, I was still about 2-4 years old.

The earliest I can think back to is riding Big THunder Mountain Railroad at Disney when we took a vacation there, I think I was in kindergarten or so... so I guess 6 years old? Something like that.

I rode the Water Chute at Belle Vue Manchester (confirmed by both my Gran and Mum) even though I have no memory of it. Belle Vue closed in 1978, so it will have been before then which means it was before I was 5. Whether I went on it as a two year old I don't know. So I'll have to go on the 3-6 option.

Mini-Minor_Furie isn't two yet, and he grabbed his 6th credit I think this weekend. :)

I was 5 when I first went to Chessington, and on the Vampire, so nice and old, I still even have the pic, where I look so small and scared...:D

Wild Mouse at BPB, when I was about 8/9, still remember it. I was thinking to myself this looks easy.

They would'nt let me ride it alone too. :evil:

Probably in the 3-5 range because I used to go to Flamingo Land all the time when I was little with my family and rode all the smaller coasters.

It was probably 2 or 3 i think :?

I know i done the old log flume at Drayton Manor when i was 3 but that isn't a coaster.

I know i done the Dragon Coaster at Drayton Manor while my mom was 3 - 5 months pregnant with me.
Then i think i done it when i was 3.

So i'll go with 3

Think I would have been 4 - was my first trip to Alton Towers, so I guess my first coaster was either Mini Apple or Beastie, most likely Mini Apple.

The earliest I remeber was Nemesis Inferno when I was about 11, but I think I rode some weird coaster when I was younger.

Meh I'll just say 11

I think I was 7 when i first rode Grand national.

may have been on other kiddy coasters before this but i have no memorys of them