What's new

Hyper or Looper?

Which Do You Prefer?

• Airtime

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Inversions

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Inversions are good because your upside down and thats fun, but air time feels amazing. Its a hard decision.

Deano123321 said:
Inversions are good because your upside down and thats fun, but air time feels amazing. Its a hard decision.

Yes but u and i both know uve never been on a proper air time coaster deano.

slash1994 said:
Deano123321 said:

Yea but i have experienced air time. Pretty much every coaster has SOME air time. Like Colossus on the Bunny hop after the loop. Even if its ejector, it still felt like i was floating.

So i believe i can compare air time to inversions, no?

Although I've ridden some of both, I don't think I've been on enough airtime coasters to really be able to make a fair decision, so I'm gonna have to stay neutral for now.

Deano123321 said:
slash1994 said:
Deano123321 said:

Yea but i have experienced air time. Pretty much every coaster has SOME air time. Like Colossus on the Bunny hop after the loop. Even if its ejector, it still felt like i was floating.

So i believe i can compare air time to inversions, no?

OK fair enough, your better than me ive only experienced real air time on rita and thats hardly anything so im even worse than u to say, although airtime is great, i love inversions, they can be so light, or so intense depending on what the park wants from the manufacturers. Id be hard pressed to decide on either but, as i dont know much about airtime i have to go with inversions.

Inversions for that insane out of control feeling.

Airtime for the floating and weightlessness, and we can't forget about those willy lifts.

In my opinion, airtime wins.

I can't vote. I'm torn completely between the two.

One day I'll prefer something like Millenium (say what you want about it's airtime), and another I'll want an Alpengeist.

Final conclusion: Ride Maverick and get the best of both worlds.

Airtime rides are great, especially the huge B&M hypers, like Nitro, Behemoth, etc. However, if you can find one with that great -gzs AND inversions, well...heaven on earth.

A little bit of both is good. Even with OTSR's, Kraken does provide some air on the dive loop and hill before the tunnel. That is why it is one of my best sit down loopers.

Goliath (SFOG) = the most airtime of any steel
Voyage = massive airtime; the most of any wooden

Airtime - you just can't explain being lifted out of your seat for a few seconds weightlessness - amazing!

SnooSnoo said:
Boulder Dash = better then anything with loops.

Airtime win.

You do love Boulderdash don't you! Hey, another example of great airtime!

It's a bit of both for me as I love both but I do prefer inversions as they're photogenetic than airtime and and can be more thrilling.

Sometimes you can get both if a coaster takes a cobra roll or barrel a bit too fast I find.