What's new

I'm a Celeb!

Why do I always misread this topic title?

251-Artwork-IV.jpg

Kim going cazy at Sabrina yesterday was hilarious. What a bitch. :lol:
Also when Justin cracked his nose open doing the Bush Tucker Trial tonight the thud was really loud. Good on him for wanting to get straight back in after the med check and carry on though. :)

Im a celeb, stop eating testicals and those ****ty things you get in the garden after lifting dirt and I may consider watching the ****ty program.

Testical munching is not nice to watch while eating sausage. It put me of my food. I can only settle for a few channels as WinTV is less reliable than Thorpe.

^^He didn't even look like he was trying during that trial with Stuart and then tried to blame the torch afterwards. Stuart just wanted it more and he tried harder.

George was okay on it but he didn't really do much and couldn't do any tasks. He seemed nice though but I don't think he would have won the whole show.

I really want Gino to win now. He's great. Especially the comments he made about Stuart and Sabrina when they went of to do the trail together. :lol:

^Yes Gino has been very entertaining so far. That balance task with Stuart last week and the task with Justin last night was great.

Gino :)

Sooo glad that Gino won... after George left I stopped watching though because he was the only interesting one left in my opinion. Gino was soo funny in all of his trials, I wish he was given a chance at doing more instead of Katie.

LOVEE GINO SOOO MUCH!! :) xxxx

So what, finding food whilst your rather hungry and killing it and eating it is now wrong?

Well then what happens with tribes. Do they all need stun guns now?

Bloody. Stupid.

The show on ITV2 tonight was good. Showed highlights of all the trials from all series. Great to watch Paul Burrell doing Hell Holes again and Dean Gaffney doing the Live Spa challenge. :lol: