What's new

Kings Island | Banshee | B&M Invert

Re: Kings Island | "Unknown" | "Unknown"

I'm convinced its legit. I just wish that the stats were available of the blue prints. Like height, speed, etc. I just wish I knew how that guy got em.

Loop around the lift hill? Ok!

Just made this, because I'm awesome.

554878_10201585016733088_1765256151_n.jpg

I think between 9 and 10 there could be an airtime hop.

*pulls up RCT3*

Gah, I can't wait! My bets on color are going to be blue supports holding up charcoal track. It could also be sea green or a spectral teal color.

Not exactly upset to have this at my home park. ;) It should be very intense if it breaks the height record.

EDIT: Mommy! Look what I made!

1005457_699840653365205_235501532_n.jpg

The HUSS Giant Frisbee is Delirium, I just threw it there for reference.

Obviously I plan to pretty it up a bit with trees and custom supports and make the station but I think we're looking at a pretty accurate creation.

Definitely more batwing than cobra roll looking.

Also I'll say between 9&10 we see a Zero-G roll. Amazing that, if this holds up, no corkscrews.

I'm not convinced that #7 is a pretzel... If it is, it's an odd one. I'm thinking more dive-loop-->Immelmann combo or vice versa. It's probably not a batwing, though. The entrance and exit aren't close enough to perpendicular to the inversions to make me think it could be a batwing. (Shame, as I absolutely <3 batwings)

Snoo said:
Looks.. ok.
What? You'd prefer a Mantis or Hydra clone or yet another Namtab?

That's why there's that big collection of smileys, so people don't misinterpret your intent.

I take no credit for this whatsoever, and I have no clue who "Lord Gonchar" is to even give them credit beyond that.

1014369_10151633174028533_1486433843_n.jpg

I'm not a huge invert fan, so this looks to me rather disappointing. While I suspect it will be a good ride, once again rumors and speculation will likely dilute whatever the final product is to me.

Youngster Joey said:
I'm not a huge invert fan, so this looks to me rather disappointing. While I suspect it will be a good ride, once again rumors and speculation will like dilute whatever the final product is to me.

This.

I think it looks solid. Not a world beater as the fanboys have been saying, though.
And I guess there'll be no theming so it might look slightly bland.

The Cincinnati Enquirer went through public records to uncover the planning submission to the city of Mason, which details an above head layout. They continued to overlap it with a Google Earth view, producing this.

Bansheelayout.jpg

rollermonkey said:
I'm not convinced that #7 is a pretzel... If it is, it's an odd one. I'm thinking more dive-loop-->Immelmann combo or vice versa. It's probably not a batwing, though. The entrance and exit aren't close enough to perpendicular to the inversions to make me think it could be a batwing. (Shame, as I absolutely <3 batwings)

Exactly it's not a Batwing.
And I just typed in Pretzel Loop because that was what it looked like the most, although I know it's a bit different. - Here's how i see it, - to Immelmanns right after each other.

Man...look at all that empty space that isn't used...that could be used for a giga! I wonder if we will at all see a giga or hyper added to a park this year. this should be an interesting year for the amusement park industry.

I was hoping for a 10 inversion coaster. I counted 7, maybe 8. Must be going for height and speed record....

This would be funny on so many levels if it was a fifteen inversion Gerstlauer :lol: