What's new

Knott’s Berry Farm | MonteZOOMa: The Forbidden Fortress | Schwarzkopf Launch Refurb | 2025?

The weirdest thing happened the other day...

I was passing through the village I live in the North West of England, and a lorry came past with the top part of MonteZOOMa's loop mounted on the trailer. There's a business in the main town nearby that sandblasts and powder coats metal, and one of their biggest clients is Taziker!

Seeing the top of a loop from nearly 5,300 miles away was so odd.
Quick, phone Knott's and tell them you found it 😂

The weirdest thing happened the other day...

I was passing through the village I live in the North West of England, and a lorry came past with the top part of MonteZOOMa's loop mounted on the trailer. There's a business in the main town nearby that sandblasts and powder coats metal, and one of their biggest clients is Taziker!

Seeing the top of a loop from nearly 5,300 miles away was so odd.
1717432322405.png

How bizarre.

What could they possibly doing there that would warrant scaffolding and covering? Especially considering, aren't both spikes gone right now?

Don't think I've ever seen Knott's do such a thing, nonetheless Cedar Fair?

Oh, also @CallahanChan thanks for the pics! Nice to get some updates!
You’re welcome. I’m just as curious to see how Monte is doing. And it’s good to live down the street to be able to see it change in real time. I’ll try to keep you all updated as much as possible.

My theory for this sudden shift in construction speed is, that Knotts was waiting to wrap up camp snoopy before jumping back into monte again.