Votes: 11 33.3%
  • 2-3 hours

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • 3-4 hours

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • 4 + Hours

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
About an hour and a half for Oblivion or Spinball, and I was gagging to ride Spinball so was very annoyed when it was lame.

I beat ALL OF YOU! 7 hours for Kingda Ka, yeah! Yes, it was hell.. nothing to eat, drink, or sit on without being yelled at. However I definatly think Ka was worth the wait. I mean, first day of public operation on the current world's tallest and fastest. Its also really our first Intamin coaster, yeah theres Skull Mountain but I cant count that.

The longest that i have waited is 2hours 30 minutes for Top Thrill dragster, but it was totally worth the wait for it !

Best part of 90mins (including breakdowns) on June 12th for my worst ever ride on Rita.

Well, I beat Titan by an hour. TTD was 8 hours long when I first rode it. But the line was really enjoyable, because everyone was hyped up about the ride.

8 hours?! That's insane... I couldn't do that. Thorpe Park is barely open for 8 hours on most days. When you queue that long for a ride isn't it the only one you get done during the day?!

The longest I've queued is 2 hours exactly for Rita, for my first ride. And it was worth it I think! After such a blast, you forget about standing for 2 hours.

Neither do I. 8 hours is way too much.

I expected to wait about 2 hours for Rita and because it was a new ride and I didn't have anything else to do that day I thought I'd wait. It turned about 3 hours in the end of the day.

Normally I'd wait up to an hour. Usually about 10 minutes.

Hyde244 said:
Well, I beat Titan by an hour. TTD was 8 hours long when I first rode it. But the line was really enjoyable, because everyone was hyped up about the ride.
Haha, my case was a lot different. It was the breakdowns that caused the line. Yeah they were plenty of people hyped up about the ride, but everyone was pissed off as the ride kept causeing delays. It would have been somewhat enjoyable actually if I could have taken pictures, but since the line kept movieng when the rude was down I couldn.. *tears up a bit*

But yeah, 8 hours is crazy, just wondering... but were theyre any foodstands along the whole queue?

If KK opens again and it breaks down like that again around Fright Fest expect a riot or at least like 40 fights. I am so going! haha.

5 hours and 22 minutes for TTD. I timed it exactly because I didn't believe that a que for a ride was quite that possible. It was. And it sucked. TTD was well worth it though.

*Sigh* just under 3 hours for splash mountain in Florida, it was a joke really, and what really pi**** me off was that in end....i didnt even get wet

If i have not been on the coaster before, say TTD for example, and i only had 1 chance, yes i would queue for 5 hours

90 minutes - also bizzarely for splash mountain...

I was sat in the middle of three so I didn't get wet either! it was fun though...

1 1/2 hours for tonerre de zeus at parc asterix. Worth it though.

3 hours for Rock N' Roller Coaster at MGM Studios. Needless to say, at least Aerosmith blaring in your ears was awesome.

1 1/2 hours for Air, it wasn't really worth the wait. I could wait longer, but probably only like 5 hours max (I could wait longer, if there were good entertainment and they would show videos ).