What's new

Milestones in Your Counts

My first coaster was African Big Apple, West Midland Safari Park - aged 3/4.

After that, my next couple were Clown Coaster and Big Apple, both PBB.

My first 'big' coaster was probably Grand National when I was 6.

Then, I rode my first looping coaster, G-Force, Drayton Manor, aged 7.

I finally got to 1.4m tall and rode Nemesis and Rita when I was 8.

ECG said:
Woah! Thought I was seeing things for a second there! Finally decided to grace us with your presence again? :p
Until I piss everyone off again with my odd taste in rides and I go MIA for 5 years again :eek:

Don't worry about that kind of crap bud. I don't.
Besides, there aren't too many people around here that have ridden the amount or variety of coasters that you have, so you're definitely entitled to your opinion no matter how odd others think it might be.

I actually have no idea what coasters fell at what milestone these days. I'm only sat at 180, so I guess the only milestones I have are 1 and 100 though! I know No.1 was Space Mountain at DLP, but I actually can't recall what my 100th was, I guess it didn't really seem a big deal. I have some sort of recollection that it might have been a bit crap, but it could've been anything!

My first roller coaster was a Zierer Tivoli large, I'm not sure wich one (could be the one in Melipark, or Bellewaerde Park).

number 50 was Ghost chasers... nothing special
number 100: Expedition Geforce, lucky me :D
number 150: Piraten
For number 200 I wan't to continu on awesome Intamin Coasters. I will visit Thorpe for my first time in 3 months, so Stealth will probably get the honor...

Lucy said:
1 - I think was Runaway Train at Chessington
50 - Dragon Khan - Port Aventura
100 - Montu - BGA
150 - Very close to that now but not sure what it'll be yet :D

Edit: I've now done 150 - which was Wilde Maus XXL @ Winter Wonderland :)

^ Umm...

Anyways, my first coaster: Comet @ Hershey.
I plan on a cred from BGW being my 50th this summer. Any suggestions?

Nick P said:
^ Umm...

Anyways, my first coaster: Comet @ Hershey.
I plan on a cred from BGW being my 50th this summer. Any suggestions?

Apollo's Chariot or Griffon would be the best creds in that spot at BGW.

Anyway I'm planning for my 25th cred to be Intimidator 305 at KD in 2014.

1st: Timber Terror (Silverwood)

And then honestly I never really tracked them until I joined CF so no major milestones hit since then.

100 is somewhere around the corner...shame I don't even have that many to my name though.

TilySlo said:
1- Magic Mountain, Gardaland
50- Tatsu, Six Flags Magic Mountain (I think)

Thinking back, my 50th was Colossus in the same park, Tatsu was 53rd cred. And now I'm only one away from 60, I believe it will be something in Catalonia this April. I'm not really sure, whether my first cred was Ortobruco Tour or Magic Mountain. Probably Ortobruco...

50 - Something at Port Aventura I think, or Alton maybe

100 - Something in the US

150 - Twister at Gröna Lund

:p

About to get my 25th coaster in this year or the next and really want to make it special. I'm trying to make it end up as Intimidator 305. And for my 50th coaster it all depends if I go to SFOT or not but if I do I want to make it Silver Star, and if I don't go to SFOT it will hopefully be Expedition GeForce.

Anyway my first was Caterpillar Coaster at Biloxi Crawfish Festival, which was pretty fun! Sure it was for familys' but I still liked it a bit.

Connor, please stick to the topic & post milestone coasters in your count (IE - 1st, 25th, 50th, 100th, etc.) after you've got them. We all know exactly how many credz are in each park & don't need you spamming up topics like this. We've asked you to cut it out in other topics where you have made similar posts & sent you PMs warning you of the consequences. If you continue along this path you know what to expect.

I'm counting 15 as a milestone because I havn't ridden 25. :(

1. Caterpillar Coaster - Biloxi Crawfish Festival

15. Corkscrew - Cedar Point

Lets pray that Diamondback will be my 25th.