Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Whole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

• I don't even drink milk

• Total voters
This is kind of random, but oh well. I'm drinking milk, so the thought of this topic came into my head.

What kind of milk do you drink? Two percent, one percent, skim, homogenized, soy, whole, or some other type of milk that I don't know about?

I use to drink two percent at my house, but then eventually I personally switched to skim, where the rest of my house drinks two percent still. It's not really much different in taste, and it's better for you, so why not?

OMG this topic is great! I love milk so much!

Whole milk I can only have on cereal, it's not that nice on it's on, too creamy

Semi-skimmed is my fav, at college they sell pints of it for 60p, and i nearly always but one, love MILK!

Semi (2%) for me.

I enjoy milk, but don't often drink it, though I should as I don't eat cheese or yoghurt anymore.

To be honest, skimmed is just too much like water, and I can cope with 2% fat for a pint a day. :)

I love whole milk! Its got a full tasty flavor!
Sometimes I do drink 2% though. But whole milk is still my favorate!

So basically semi-skimmed is the same as two percent?

Anyway, I seriously don't understand when people are all like, blah blah, skim milk is too runny, because to me it tastes and seems almost exactly the same as two percent. It might be tiny bit more runny, but you have to be really picky to think it's a big difference.

I don't drink chocolate milk ever unless it's skim chocolate milk, but now I'm craving that Nesquik Strawberry milk. Haven't had that in a while!

I'll only buy whole milk, skimmed is just white water. I don't drink much aside from the odd swig/mouthfull, but I like my tea milky and even add a dash of Evaporated milk to drinks to make them extra milky without making them too cold.

What would you call purple milk? I think its called the one, so 1% is my favourite, but in my house my parents only buy semi-skimmed.

I only drink semi skim milk with ceral and then I can't have it too milky.

Other than that I love Strawberry Milkshake, mainly the ones from McDonalds and Burger King in Strawberry.

Memories from a certain Thorpe Park trip last year with Milkshake and Slammer

Milk is ugh.

I rarely even have it on cereal, and never drink it on its own.

I've probably got a calcium deficiency.

If any though, semi-skimmed. I think that's why I hate Starbucks tea, because you have to get the balance right between skimmed and whole milk, it's idiotic.

On breakfast cereals, I have soy milk from Alpro Soya. So Good is awful.

Otherwise, I have semi-skimmed milk if I want a drink (which is pretty rare).

Preferably 1% or then 1.5% (we don't have 2% over here, next fattier one is 3%) or in the worst case scenario 0%... However that isn't milk, it's just white and foul, slightly gluey water, that's it really.

I'm not sure which box to check. The one I drink here is just labelled "low-fat milk," but I guess it's similar to semi-skimmed which is what I'd drink back in the U.K.

Soy milk? Please. That's not milk. Since when did soy beans have udders?

Semi skimmed. Milk on its own is horrible. It needs something like chocolate mixed in.