What's new

NEMESIS: SUB-TERRA [Alton 2012]

Alton love there DRAMATIC ARMS posing styles. Look at the guy on the left. Here's another;

scarefest.png

I. Guard Girl. Huh.

It's rather funny how all their promotional material is kind of the same feel, every time. Lol!

The more I look, the more the guy on the left looks like Neal. I take the Merchant comment back.

The DRAMATIC ARMS dude also just looks like he was given the direction "stare at your hand, as if it was totally new to you."

In my opinion, the guy on the left kinda looks like this guy...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpJJzEkIFlU[/youtube]

The varying levels of penetration the riders are experiencing makes me wonder what pot was passed around the office at the time as well...

Whilst strolling through the park one day ...

What's this I see? ;)

Attachments

• IMG_1335.JPG
    IMG_1335.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_1340.JPG
    IMG_1340.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_1337.JPG
    IMG_1337.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 28
Danzibarr said:
Doesn't look like it's that single spinning tower-ma-bob then!

Why doesn't it? We don't know how their technology works, it could well be what's been mentioned a million times in here, like I said, we don't know how the new hardware works...

How do you know that the base it's on doesn't turn then?
Even if the tower is static it means what Lofthuse and I were told about the seats 'may' be true. Which would explain the 1.4m height limit it's rumoured to be getting.

I don't!

Danzibarr said:
Doesn't look like it's that single spinning tower-ma-bob then!

These are two separate towers, (both the same). Admittedly yes they could both be mounted onto a spinning base, I wasn't ruling that out

I haven't been following this really, but mother text me today and said the company she works for were sending blocks to Alton for this <3. Pretty dull, but she called it the 'Nemesis Catacombs' project, which sounds so much better than what they're actually calling it </3.

Uncle Arly said:
I can't see any of those pics :(

They're very, cuboidial. In less you understand engineering they won't mean a thing to you. It's parts that seem to be part of the mechanics of the ride. No aesthetics assumingly.