What's new

NoLimits Competition #2 - Feel the wood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, doing it like this is probably better. Gives you objectives, things to do, and nice critiques at the end.

Even if you don't consider yourself a 'pro' at NL (I certainly don't) it gives you set goals, and tasks, so helps you produce something maybe better than a blank canvas. I work better when I set myself limits, and it's what I usually do when I build something for myself.

I now have too many ideas. I've had about 5 different ones and scrapped each one, as Its not working for me just yet. I'll get there though!

I have a feeling this will be a hell of a comp. I knew less limits would lead to a bunch of epic tracks. :D

I have a feeling the lack of realism is what is going to **** me over again ><

Ive barely done much with it (finally got the lift and the 7th drop done last night and Im at the 3k mark with that alone :lol:). I hope it comes out how im picturing it this time :?

Switching between the hideouts'...

Then Ive failed realism with the lift (kinda did, final height is unrealistic, but height off ground isnt...if that makes sense) and will make you vomit rainbows with originality (at least I hope ot does).

Intricks said:
Then Ive failed realism with the lift (kinda did, final height is unrealistic, but height off ground isnt...if that makes sense) and will make you vomit rainbows with originality (at least I hope ot does).

I mean, as long as it's not vertical.. we should be good. :D

I'm actually making a track myself.. where I think you started as well.. and I think it's just fine. Of course, if you've ever been on El Toro, it's not that bad.

i haven't quite hit 300oft yet, i'm sure i will (i have to). But i didn't want to make a ride that was stupidly long or tall. I wanted to keep to that Ravine Flyer II GG style. I doubt i'll be getting any bonus points...

With you both quit giving away clues about your ride and get back to work?

Sofar my woodie has:

Hairtime
Lats
Wood

I think I'm going to name my ride Shivering Timbers ;)

Fo sho my track is going to get swagger points when it's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.