What's new

Oakwood rumours

Ian said:
^ Is this exciting conveyor belt going up the lift hill and through the station? I need to know these things.
Through the station to stop dicks ramming young people up the arse.

You heard me.

Gavin: this year they were given more than £250,000 for the entire year by Aspro! They can afford paint! And a full park of staff!

Also if anyone wants to come to Oakwood and can get to Cardiff/Swansea (but not until mid-june) - I would happily be transport.

^ Ok, I don't think we're on the same wave-length because even that sentence amused me, unless we are and you're being dirty-minded too.

Lofty said:
^ Ok, I don't think we're on the same wave-length because even that sentence amused me, unless we are and you're being dirty-minded too.
I don't know what you're talking about ;)

Erm no comment!

Well hopefully the conveyor belt in question will help the through put! I'll hopefully find out in June :)

Through put was about the same if not worse! The guy in the station didn't approve of the conveyor either! Oh and people were still ramming each other because if you didn't time it right the bobsled didn't go onto the belt meaning you got stuck and people rammed you from behind tehe! According to Katie and Phil, Speed was running really smooth. Megaphobia was very rough! Brear Rabbit's party looked like it was held in a slum it was that badly maintained! Food has gone up in price too...£7+ for a meal but no drink! Tasted good though :)