What's new

Phantasialand | F. L. Y. | Vekoma Launched Flying Coaster | 2020

The News Platform seems to be for a new Kiddie Flatride. There are cables in the Middle. and there is one way right that is leading Up to the Platform (Imho for the Queue) and a stairway infront of the platform (Exit). I can make Pictures, If anyone is interested. :)

Gesendet von meinem Mi A1 mit Tapatalk

I have a hard time to imagine the exact position of this door. Is it on the far end of the wall? And do the stairs behind the new kiddie ride also lead to an entrance for Rookburgh?

I have a hard time to imagine the exact position of this door. Is it on the far end of the wall? And do the stairs behind the new kiddie ride also lead to an entrance for Rookburgh?
20190401_152756.jpg

It is here where the wall meets the corner of Wuze Town.
I doubt the stairs (former Race for Atlantis entrance) behind the presumed new flat ride will be an entrance. They've narrowed them to make space for it and there is not a way through into Rookburgh from there.

If not to Rookburgh, where does this gate lead to?

Edit: @CSLKennyNI Thank you for these great shots! Was waiting for some proper wall shots for too long. I was afraid that it looks flat and plain in the beginning but they did a really great job at adding depth to it with plants and other decorations!

Attachments

• IMG_20190401_200527.jpg
    IMG_20190401_200527.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 102
Way more important is, what kind of attraction will be on the platform. There are cable canal already installed for the operator and the attraction.

If not to Rookburgh, where does this gate lead to?

Edit: @CSLKennyNI Thank you for these great shots! Was waiting for some proper wall shots for too long. I was afraid that it looks flat and plain in the beginning but they did a really great job at adding depth to it with plants and other decorations!
That used to be the entrance of Race for Atlantis and behind there still is the large hall that was used for queuing. How they'll repurpose that who knows. There's a gap between the building and the sound wall, and on the other anyway is the lift building so any connection to Rookburgh seems very unlikely.