What's new

Phantasialand | F. L. Y. | Vekoma Launched Flying Coaster | 2020

Looks more like part of a small plane or something to me, which would be a neat theming object in an area that's all about flying.
ffd.png

EDIT: Mystery solved :D
Image from Phantafriends.de
Source
AA7F99C0-623D-49D6-A2F6-6C436B824CC0.jpeg.7eefcfa978378eb5cedf8953f439c1dd.jpeg

Is the ride completed ? Or they wait until tomorrow to do like a press event?
Nope still one track piece and a few support parts to go in.
B82FED79-5DDC-40D4-B03D-0CC137423679.thumb.jpeg.69f1806df155404baba0306b62a6c9b2.jpeg

Picture from PhantaFriends.de.
Given its a public holiday tomorrow I imagine it will be done Saturday or Monday then. No word of a press event; probably will just mark the occasion internally and have a photo taken as with Taron.

That kid also said it was a B&M and the Pretzel Loop was literally the size of a postage stamp so that's why he got roasted, Benenen ;)

This is clearly going to be incredible.

How cool would it be if they put a roof on Rookburgh? Every ride on fly is a night ride then

This also came into my head from looking at the model! I don’t think it’s at all likely but just thinking of the huge walls around the whole area that appear to be taller than the coaster, and the gloomy feel that steampunk often has, on top of easy all-year operations, and it could make sense. But I think it could make the whole area more too claustrophobic and dark, make the hotel views a bit depressing not to mention the whole theme of achieving flight is best realised if outside!