What's new

Rate the Person Above

danielfitzgerald99 said:
Well you like Slash and he is awesome. I am reading his autobiography at the moment actually.

9/10

I've already read it, its amazing the **** he got up to and thats all you can say about me? I feel very happy, you like me because I like my idol. Great. :p

I don't know infernus very well but he seems cool so I'll go for 9/10

BetaKitten said:
3/10 you called me a 'he' :(

I've already said I'm sorry! I just thought there was no chance of a girl being on here, I really am, I'll remember from now on.

Goliath has some good posts 9/10

I didn't realise they let students at special schools go online on their own?

How am I a spammer? This is an absolute outrage, my posts are advanced, informative and add fantastic depth to the discussion of roller coasters on this online enthusiasts website.

I'll send you a PM when the minibus comes to take you home.

4/10.

Sam said:
I didn't realise they let students at special schools go online on their own?

How am I a spammer? This is an absolute outrage, my posts are advanced, informative and add fantastic depth to the discussion of roller coasters on this online enthusiasts website.

I'll send you a PM when the minibus comes to take you home.

4/10.

Ooh, harsh. What if I actually was a special needs student? I think thats a bit OTT, i mean c'mon and you do spam. For christ sake in one of my topics you posted and i quote:

Sam said:
I have a penis.

I like Pierre has some good points 8/10

Yeah or I'll jizz all over your ****ing uncle.

NOW TO GET BACK ON TOPIC.....:D

Goliath123- what a ****ing AWESOME DUDE!!!. One of the ebst members on coasterforce!!

10/10 all the way mate! :D:D:D

Don't really know you that much. So you haven't done anything to annoy me so I'm going to give you a fair 7/10 :)