What's new

Sexiest famous women!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lidsay Lohan is the hottest woman evr and Tara Reid is a close second.

*dies laughing*.

Lindsay Blohan is a mess and Tara Reid's stomach has been attacking by a knife wield maniac/plastic surgeon.

Ashley Tisdale is one hot peice of ass

Also Hayden Panettiere is super hot

156_553626655_danii_minogue_H011636_L.jpg

1_24_050506_paris.jpg

0000037886_20070220115435.jpg

bynes-int-2.jpg

Where do we start

1 Paris Hilton
2 Keira Knightly
3 Eva Mendez
4 Tara Reid
5 Shannon Elizabeth (American Pie)
6 Nicky Hilton
7 Christina Aguilera

charlotte_church.jpg

Charlotte Church + 10 pints + A kebab + A nice hard, dirty shag= Perfect night out?

Yes.

I love her.

^

Hear Hear.

She's not disgustingly skinny like Paris Hilton or the others named here.

Plus she'd love-it-hard.

Eden from Heroes, clearly better than the overrated Ali Larter and Hayden Panettiere. Shame she shot herself last night (on the TV, not in real life!)

BRICK-Nora-Z-image4.jpg

While we're on Heroes, why do the really lovely ones keep dying?

Charlie, the waitress was damn fine too, but I can't find any good pictures of her :(

Seeing as we're talking TV girls, Billie Pier. *puts hand in mouth* SHE IS F-I-N-E!

piperXPOSURE1806_468x646.jpg

That's the sophicticated look, but then there's the slutty stuff being used for that Diary of a Call Girl, which I have to watch this evening. (10pm, ITV2)

BillieUndiesL_468x282.jpg

LOL I always remember Billie Pipers interview on Top Gear... talking about Chris Evans and Jezza asking how on earth she fancied him, she kinda liked the ginger hair, and LOVED the beer belly... theres hope for me yet :lol:

Ugh I can't be arsed to look for a picture and I'm sure I've said it before, Kerry Katona is ****ing unreal... shes the only 'celeb' I like.

Status
Not open for further replies.