What's new

Sexiest famous women!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emmett said:
^^Yeah she's lovely although she looked much better in S Club than she does in Primeval now. It was a close call with who was the better looking between her and Rachel Stevens back then.

I met Rachel once (I'm not kidding when i say i was a big fan).

she was TINY, the top of her head was no higher than my belt line.

I couldnt decide if that was a good or a bad thing...

Britney-Spears.jpg

YUM!

And the girl from step up 2
35598282.jpg

Ok, so it's been two years since this topic was last posted in but meh.

I strongly suggest that every straight man and lesbian google images "polly walker" and agree with me that she's ****ing gorgeous.

Once you've googled that, google "polly walker naked" and then marvel at what you see.

Then youtube "polly walker rome" and explode with excitement.

That's it for now.

... for some odd reason, we've been using this topic instead this year. It has almost sufficient Kathryn Prescott, thus I like it better.

As for your recommendation... I did as suggested up to a point; that point being the one at which I realised she was roughly 25 years too old to attract my attention, and... wasn't in anything 'exciting' until the early part of this century. Some of the pictures weren't bad considering - she's sort of got the eyes, I'll give her that, but there was no explosion of excitement, more an anticlimax in whatever sense you wish to take that :)
That's it for now.

Actually, no...
kathryn-prescott-headshot_large.jpg

That's it for now :)

Checked her out Ian, and she doesn't float my boat sadly.

As the topic is back up, I've taken great love for Taylor Swift at the moment.

3615413985_893f6690ef_z.jpg

3506849361_af2277a6dd_z.jpg

Shes so sweet.

Alton Towers BLATENTLY stole ideas from her Fifteen video for their advert and concept art.

Ohhhhhhh Kathryn Prescott and Taylor Swift <3

I don't tend to fancy famous people, or have crushes on them or such...

But I do have a somewhat obsession for Ellen Page:

ellen-page-smart-people.jpg

My 5ft 1 princess <3

Will, can you find more pictures where they came from.... and post them here please. Like, Now! kthxbai

ciallkennett said:
But I do have a somewhat obsession for Ellen Page

She's great in Inception. Speaking of people who are great in that movie, I still think Marion Cotillard is gorgeous for being both a woman and French.

large_Cotillard.JPG

Plus, it helps she is one of the best working actresses <3

I'm not used to being agreed with, but I appear to have inadvertently created the Kathryn Prescott appreciation thread. That's possibly the best idea anybody's ever had :)
That said, I didn't think much of Dave's picture :p She... never seemed all that special until Series 4 (before which time promotional pictures suggested she had lopsided eyes!) at which point she REALLY came into her own. Being the most likeable character of the mostly VERY dull second generation probably helped with that quite a lot as well. Similarly, I'm inclined to blame her entirely for my sudden appreciation of unnatural hairdye, which I'd never liked before, but those who can pull off her colour are VERY much Willapproved this year :)
Anyway, the black and white picture is far and away my favourite (she sort of puts me in mind of a young Jessica Fox, which those the right age to remember Weirdsister College will casually salivate at the idea of), but I found more to amuse myself... [Leave it...]
Kathryn_Prescott175.jpg

Kathryn_Prescott179.jpg

Kathryn_Prescott205.jpg

etc. etc. etc...

I finished watching Rome last night so I'm now Polly Walker-less.

She's one of those hard face bitches that has tonnes of sex appeal. She may not be conventionally attractive, but there's something about her that makes her steamin' hot.

I'll be IMDBing her later for other stuff she's been in.

Bloody helll 4 years on, i supprised @ how old this thread is, well it has to be said Where the Hell is Vanessa Hudgens, Please god any man on the plannet would fancy her...

VVVV Pic's Below VVVV

vanessa-hudgens-picture-1.jpg

vanessa-hudgens-at-2008-teen-choice-awards1.jpg

vanessa-hudgens-pictures.jpg

vanessa_hudgens_bikini.jpg

Sooooooooooooooo... Hot :--D :--D :--D :--D :--D :--D

Status
Not open for further replies.